Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix to broadcast new Star Trek series globally

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Fantastic.

I didn't want to jinx things by saying it out loud, but I had been hoping this was going to happen after they released all the other series in a lot of new territories recently.

<3 Netflix.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Absolutely delighted with this news. I'll happily take a legit method of watching it, as we were going to be forced to download it elsewhere.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Just restarted TOS today. Lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

This is great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭squonk

Great news indeed! The beauty of this is that we can all watch it legitimately and our viewing figures will count into the whole pot of global figures which will, hopefully, keep CBS interested in making more seasons. I was expecting to have to view the show using other means but I'm so delighted that I can watch legitimately and help towards the show's viewing figures. We've all waited so long for a new Star Trek TV show that we should do right by it and ensure that it keeps getting made (assuming it's good of course) :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement