Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy cool lights for saab 93 in ireland

• 24-12-2015 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi

I want to have cool lights on my Saab. Maybe a bodykit. But how do I do this. Should I go out o the macanic and ask him

Tux guyz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Icetronix in rathcoole, or proparts in coolmine

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Might be a bit late but you should have put it in your letter to Santa this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

Ah jesus this guy again. Any Halfords will have what u require. Youtube should have fitting guides although if you really want to push the boat out you should overnight some parts from Japan.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fern_

Well the plan would be buy parts on the internet. Then get the macanic to put them in. Who's the auststic ****** then when I'm driving in my Saab the.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

fern_ wrote: »
    Well the plan would be buy parts on the internet. Then get the macanic to put them in. Who's the auststic ****** then when I'm driving in my Saab the.?

Few mechanics like people turning up with parts bought from the Internet, especially cosmetic, as generally they don't fit and the customer then blames the mechanic.

• Advertisement

Why others have Saab updated and not me �����������������������

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved to upgrades.

Go to Halfords and get cool lights.

No I want the cool LCD lights or green lights replaced by the macanic. Then I'm going to put batterty poweredd lights inside so it feels nice at night you know the feeling of light in the car
    Thanks Biko u from Galway do you race bro??..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Why others have Saab updated and not me �����������������������

You can do as you please to any car you buy. But buying cheap parts off the internet is a good way to ruin a nice car.

Thanks so I just put display on my car. Like a new chip and upgrade lightts

• Advertisement

How about you post some pics of the car you have and we can make some suggestions?

I don't have the car yet

Right, in that case I suggest you look for Saabs with modded lights so you don't have to buy one and then add special lights after.

Do you have links or images of what you think you would like on the car?

Yeahvcool tux. I'm justbtukrying to find friends. Ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I don't have the car yet

Are you getting the car from someone? Surely a Saab isn't the easiest car to insure for your first car?

If you're looking for like-minded people you should get a car with a bigger following. While they've never been my thing, TDIs are very popular and the likes of a Golf can always be easily kitted and can look good.

Don't be joining forums and asking people if they race. You won't get genuine responses and if any of them are genuine they'll be from people that you won't want to be friends with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement