Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win the opportunity for your child to be a flagbearer in Croke Park!

Options
  • 24-08-2015 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

As proud sponsor of both hurling and camogie, Liberty Insurance launched a new initiative this year, SupportHerSport, to get parents actively involved in their daughters’ sports, either as participants or spectators. 

As part of this, we want to give 1 lucky child the chance to be an official flag bearer at the upcoming [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Liberty Insurance Senior All-Ireland Camogie Championship Final 2015 - Sept 13th:  Cork  v Galway      [/font]

Your child could be part of the guard of honour as the players run onto the pitch. The prize includes four tickets to the match (flag bearer plus three guests) so the whole family can go along to watch!

To be in with a chance of giving your child this special opportunity all  you need to do is pledge below to bring your daughter, niece, sister or cousin to the Liberty Insurance Senior All-Ireland Camogie Final in 2015 using #supporthersport.   Children must be aged between 8 years and 12 years of age and entries much be received by 30th August 2015.

By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions.  

All the best,

The Liberty Insurance team

359702.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Liberty Insurance: Elaine

I pledge to bring my little cousins to the Liberty Insurance Senior All-Ireland Camogie Final 2015 #supporthersport.  

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sean Coughlan

As the proud dad of two fantastic daughters who play sport (including the GAA) and who often ask me why lots women's sports are not as popular as the men's equivalent (which I really don't have any good answer for), I'd be delighted to bring my 9 year old daughter to the 2015 Liberty Insurance Senior All-Ireland Camogie Final

#supporthersport !

Advertisement