Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tronsmart T1000 Elite 1080P Miracast/DLNA/Airplay Dongle €9.99 Delivered [GeekBuying]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cembellines

I love u, just bought one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

*Edit* Code worked! Mine was €10.16. What's the delivery time from these guys? Anyone else buy? What the difference between this "elite" T1000 one and the other "Mirror 2 mirror" T1000?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Cheers OP been meaning to buy another for ages ever since the FIL "accidentally" brought my original one home with him and keeps forgetting to bring it back!

Paid with PayPal and the final total came to US$10.86

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Removed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    *Edit* Code worked! Mine was €10.16. What's the delivery time from these guys? Anyone else buy? What the difference between this "elite" T1000 one and the other "Mirror 2 mirror" T1000?
    Delivery time is anywhere between 1 week and 1 month. I think average is around 2½ weeks.
    I asked the same question in the Q&A section, no answer yet. Question doesn't seem to be there either, maybe they don't publish until it's been answered.

Does the mirror2tv have 2 switch modes? (DLNA\Airplay)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Eph1958

Thanks. Good find, just ordered one.......AND..........first chance to use the new EIRCODE!!!!!!!

Eph.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FatBeard

Does this support airplay mirroring or just simple airplay streaming?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Thanks op, just bagged one

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭doctorg

Do this work like the chromecast ?

Like on android, where the icon for chromecast appears does it appear for this?

FatBeard wrote: »
    Does this support airplay mirroring or just simple airplay streaming?

Not sure. It seems to be a newer version of the T1000 mirror 2 TV (Of which they have recently fixed the Airplay stream issues.) - At a guess, I'd say it supports airplay mirroring.
    doctorg wrote: »
    Do this work like the chromecast ?

Like on android, where the icon for chromecast appears does it appear for this?
    Yes.
    Here is a video of the mirror 2 TV version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loDi34vbqeE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭doctorg

@Allyall, from the Video it seems like it doesn't function exactly like a chromecast.

I'm taking about the little screen icon that appears in apps. Like Mobdro, you can chromecast and i'm wondering if this little beast can do the same.

I'm not really wanting to mirror it as that can be choppy.

doctorg wrote: »
    @Allyall, from the Video it seems like it doesn't function exactly like a chromecast.

I'm taking about the little screen icon that appears in apps. Like Mobdro, you can chromecast and i'm wondering if this little beast can do the same.

I'm not really wanting to mirror it as that can be choppy.

I didn't watch that particular video, but I'm pretty sure it does cast. It supports EZCast and Miracast.
    You can have a movie playing on your phone/tablet and cast it to a TV.
    Screen mirroring is an option afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Judging on the video you can't cast from most apps, just mirror screen or cast from ezcast app.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

don't think airplay works from what I've read- anyone have any experience with one of these?

Rockin wrote: »
    don't think airplay works from what I've read- anyone have any experience with one of these?

That was the (i think 'previous') model (Mirror 2 TV) - and it has since been fixed in that model.

This is the T1000 Elite, I'm guessing it's fixed in this.
    I haven't been able to find much/any information about this model, except what is on the Tronsmart website.
    I'm not even sure what the main difference between the two is, other than that you seem to be able to switch modes with a button on the side, on the Elite.

I thought for ~ €10 worth it.

@FrostyJim, I'm also guessing, that because this model can switch modes, that you can cast easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What's the delivery time from these guys?
    Usually about three or four weeks; it'll be coming from HK.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ha Ha you could have saved 21c by buying a 3m HDMI cable in Power City :p

Then again this will be delivered to your door *waits*

Ha Ha you could have saved 21c by buying a 3m HDMI cable in Power City :p

Then again this will be delivered to your door *waits*

I don't understand what your on about? Lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I don't understand what your on about? Lol
    Just saying these things are cheaper than a 3 meter HDMI cable.

The spec on them is very low, 128MB , but if it does one job well happy days.

http://androidpcreview.com/tronsmart-t1000/1029/
    On your first boot, the T1000 will show you its SSID and password. You should write it down as you will need it later.

Just saying these things are cheaper than a 3 meter HDMI cable.

The spec on them is very low, 128MB , but if it does one job well happy days.

http://androidpcreview.com/tronsmart-t1000/1029/

Cheers! Yeah the only shop that has something similar to this is the iconcast from pcworld at 40 euro. So at a tenner its worth a punt lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 davemcg808014

would this work without a wifi connection, for example if I had a film downloaded on my iPad and I wanted to play it on a television but I didn't have a wifi connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

The coupon is comming up as expired when entering at checkout :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6 djkac

exactly , expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Received this today, we already have 2 chromecasts and have android, windows and iOs devices in the house so we'll see how she goes later.

I know that code is expired but fairly impressed with geek buying, ~10 Day free shipping. Ordered on fri July 31st evening so was dispatched on Monday 3rd, received on 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Checked the tracking on mine, hopefully get it today as it was processed here yesterday. What's the general opinion so far? I'm new to the chromecast /casting /mirroring type thing so might need advice on how to set these things up...

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Got mine today. Super piece of kit. Setup on android in about five minutes. Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Got mine today too.
    Connected it up with the smart phone.

Works.

But the wifi connect was very laggy, wouldn't stream hidef without dropping frames/lose of quality.

Got mine, using EZcast app but keeps saying "connect to last device fail".... Is there better instructions or could someone give me a quick set up for dummies guide?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I'd recommend an app called BubbleUPNP, which lets you stream files from your device but also from DropBox, Google Drive, Google Play Music and a few others. It can also be selected as the video player in (totally legal, cough) apps that stream TV/movies from remote servers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp

• Advertisement

Thanks for that. I'll try it again later. Can this yoke mirror /display apps from my android smartphone?

Advertisement