Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Offer

Options
  • 06-07-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Myself and my partner received our approval in principle at the start of May after filling out applications & we have shown all our paperwork already, p60s, salary certs, payslips, bank statements & savings. We have just put a deposit on a house. My partner was in the hospital unexpectedly for a month and our bank accounts last month are not very clean i.e. a lot of impulsive buying and no savings made. We still have our deposit, fees and some savings left over in the bank. Im just wondering when we go to draw down the mortgage and get the official loan offer do they need any further information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭farrerg

CCMD wrote: »
    Myself and my partner received our approval in principle at the start of May after filling out applications & we have shown all our paperwork already, p60s, salary certs, payslips, bank statements & savings. We have just put a deposit on a house. My partner was in the hospital unexpectedly for a month and our bank accounts last month are not very clean i.e. a lot of impulsive buying and no savings made. We still have our deposit, fees and some savings left over in the bank. Im just wondering when we go to draw down the mortgage and get the official loan offer do they need any further information?

They might look for up to date statements, payslips etc but unless there are missed payments, I doubt they'll be too concerned especially if you have a valid reason

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CCMD

Thanks for replying, is it common that they would ask for more statements?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

We have our mortgage with AIB and we only had to submit everything once :)
    If however we had to renew our approval we would of had to resubmit everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CCMD

Please god it will be ok, im very nervous about something going wrong! Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Please god it will be ok, im very nervous about something going wrong! Thank you

Oh listen our accounts were a disgrace! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭farrerg

You'll be grand, even if they do ask for them, and even if they are a mess, you have a good reason. Once you still have your deposit and your jobs, you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Jen44

we just got our loan offer last week. Is there any more statements asked for on your AIP letter? Our AIP letter did state subject to up to date credit card statements and they were looking for another months statement of my husbands account also

Advertisement