Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Independent Land Rover mechanic, around west Dublin?

Options
  • 16-06-2015 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for recommendations on an indy who can look after my 2006 Range Rover Sport, ideally around West Dublin.

Thanks,

C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭R1_Pete

Hi,

Looking for recommendations on an indy who can look after my 2006 Range Rover Sport, ideally around West Dublin.

Thanks,

C.

I dont know them and have no affiliation, but I see Blanchardstown 4x4 do a lot of Range Rovers and Land Rovers. They are based in Blanch village and have been around a long time, certainly since I moved up. AFAIK they only do 4x4 stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

http://lrservicesstraffan.com are highly regarded of you can travel a little further west

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Dave Feely in BMJD's link is good as is Leo at Kings 4x4 in Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dragon_lordMTB

Going to give the guys in Straffan a go. Appreciate the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

Paramount Motors in Ballymount. Don't let the address put you off as I know there has been a lot of threads on garages in the area.

The guy that just set up in the past few months is EX JAGUAR LAND ROVER for 20 years. He is well known in the TRADE but just operating recently under the new name as was with main dealer before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement