Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 LC Irish Paper 1 - Ordinary Level - June 8th***

Options
  • 08-06-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Can't imagine anyone is too upset about this exam.

That short story about the text from your friend was basically a way to write any short story you wanted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭TheSunderz

Yeh no it was very very easy and the letter about the concert was like junior cert!! But yeh the listening was also very easy imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sushua

For the "rudaí a chuireann athas orm" option do you think it's okay that i only wrote about 1 thing that makes me happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

The Donegal guy in the listening was hard

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Quite a good one. Got 15 lines for the email and the blog. Listening was very good. Great exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Kermin

TheSunderz wrote: »
    Yeh no it was very very easy and the letter about the concert was like junior cert!! But yeh the listening was also very easy imo.

Ah no I hated the listening especially the posh guy that sounded like Francis Brennan and the lad from Donegal :( The rest if it was good fun, did two timpiste's pretty much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Grand exam really, listening was as expected and the written allowed for a wide scope! Happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭The_Mac

****ing Dónail and his accent like.

The letter and the story fell perfectly though. Did no study for them since I just remember some of the JC honours essays that are burnt into my brain, still think I came away with a B.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 At_Night

Kermin wrote: »
    the posh guy that sounded like Francis Brennan
    "Was he not happy in Ireland?!" cracked me up. I struggled to stay silent.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mikeydublin

Does anyone have the paper so I can see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Kermin

It will be on examinations.ie later tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Keep an eye on examinations.ie, they usually upload papers at around 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭The_Mac

At_Night wrote: »
    "Was he not happy in Ireland?!" cracked me up. I struggled to stay silent.

You'd think with all the computer jobs around he'd be fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mikeydublin

Cheers guys, best of luck with paper two!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CiaraStark

There was a question about being stopped by the gaurds or somethin and i changed the story completely. Im a little worried about this incase i lose marks. I basically said i heard my friend scream on the road so i ran out of my car to see but she wasnt there. Then i turned around and the gaurd and my car were gone and i was in pitch darkness i was out of my mind with worry. I tried ringing my dad but i didnt have my phone it started raining and there was thunder and lightning i was so scared. Then i woke up to my mam saying "BROSTAIGH ta se a naoi a chlog". I wrote a bit more than this like about a page. Will i lose marks over this!!

Advertisement