Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP 3000

Options
  • 25-03-2015 12:16pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Item: PSP 3000
    POST\COLLECTION: Prefer Collection (but that might depend on your location)
    PRICE: Dependent on condition/accessories etc
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/PayPal sellers choice

Hi folks,

Just wondering if any of you regulars have a PSP 3000 sitting unused and are willing to sell on. I'm just looking for one in decent working condition to feed my Monster Hunter addiction - I got some of the PSP games but have no way to play them as of yet. :pac:

I'm not that pushed about games, mainly the unit itself/charger/and any cables that might have come with it. I'm fairly clueless about PSP specifics but I have no interest in doing a Captain Sparks Blackbeard on it, just want to be able to play UMDs.

Figured I'd try you trusted folks first before going the CeX/Ebay routes. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I have a PSP 1000 at home I hardly ever use that I'd much prefer see get some love instead. I think I have an 8Gb card for it too.

Would this be of interest to you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cheers. If I get nowhere with a 3000 I'll give you a shout for sure. (I'm thinking the Video out feature might come in handy on the 3000.)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Ok so after some more Googling on the different models I just went down to my local Gamestop and picked up an E1000, it'll do fine for my needs. Thanks for the offer again MrVestek.

Keith/Optimus/whatever you're calling yourself this week :P - you can close the thread now. Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement