Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfords half price sale

Options
  • 10-03-2015 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Lots of socket sets, tool sets, 6 drawer tool centers all half price :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Their kids bikes are down as half price also, but from what I can remember, they were at similar prices last week when I checked!!! So have they upped the prices only to then knock 50% off them
    Because some of those kids bikes showing for €75 now could not possibly be €150 on a normal day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭uli84

Instore only?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Unfortunately, from previous experience, everything listed as a bargain or half price in halfords is normally end of line stock and each store will only have a couple of each unit in the store (if they have any at all).

Its always the same with argos too.

Looks back at previous halfords bargain alerts... if you are quick you will be able to reserve otherwise it is a fruitless exercise.

We were quick before on a bike we were going to buy anyways before christmas and managed to reserve one... that was the only luck i have ever had with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Is the engine oil half price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

20% on Halfords branded 5L oils

• Advertisement
Advertisement