Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Go Pro Hero Storage

Options
  • 28-02-2015 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

What are you peeps with cams doing for storage, I am looking to get a small little padded box that locks/clips shut. I have a good few spares and batteries but nothing too big.

The actual official storage boxes for the Go Pros are mad money. Any Ideas lads....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Bought this case and jazzed it up a bit. Very happy with it. I sort you out for a good price!! Mates rates

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

16469111917_cdce59c5dc_n.jpg
    16675376212_9e26acd603_n.jpg
    16054065514_9fc2a7e408_n.jpg
    Got this yoke couple of months back, €25 or something on some chinese site, I think its great, relatively padded, fairly sturdy and as far as I can see quite waterproof too. Closes using a zip so great for all of your bits and bobs, chesty, stickypads, batteries etc. while out on the go. Aswell as cut-outs to accomodate 2 cameras. I take it with me most places :):p

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭underwaterdog

I was looking at this on Amazon. Only about €15

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J92LB4E?psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I was looking at this on Amazon. Only about €15

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J92LB4E?psc=1

Thats nice but a tad small, I have too many bits.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    16469111917_cdce59c5dc_n.jpg
    16675376212_9e26acd603_n.jpg
    16054065514_9fc2a7e408_n.jpg
    Got this yoke couple of months back, €25 or something on some chinese site, I think its great, relatively padded, fairly sturdy and as far as I can see quite waterproof too. Closes using a zip so great for all of your bits and bobs, chesty, stickypads, batteries etc. while out on the go. Aswell as cut-outs to accomodate 2 cameras. I take it with me most places :):p

I like that, would like the padding to be more raised to support the camera but I will look into it.

Cheers for all the suggestions lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Thats nice but a tad small, I have too many bits.....
    Did you see it comes in different sizes though? Theres an extra large size

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

I have one from action cameras in the UK.
    Great case. Its like the one Mr.Sheen put above.

All the foam in made up on small little blocks of foam just tacked together a small bit. You can rip them out as needed to shape it for what you have.

Advertisement