Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft guns for sale

Options
  • 25-02-2015 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

1. CA g36 k with integrated halo style silencer (halo copy) ( original k style flash hinder incl) with a 455 mm madbull 6.03 tight bore, Gearbox type: Type 3(Classic Army),SHS M90 spring, SHS G36 Metal Air Nozzle, SHS hop up chamber, 1 x Magazine 470 rounds, Fiber Glass Body, Side Folding Stock. 1.5x Magnification Scope/ carry handle, no battery or charger. FPS = 302, skirmished once but in very good condition looking for 180€ + P&P,

2..ASG Spetsnaz Beta for sale
    Upper receiver is of full metal, lower tough ABS plastic Hand guard, grip and solid stock are made from ABS with a rubberised finish. Includes a short 250rd magazine, no battery. FPS = 306, skirmished a few times but in good condition looking for 65€ + P&P

3.DE Benelli 1014 M56DL Triple -Shot Shotgun. for sale
    Metal + ABS, pump action tri shot, Adjustable stock, top rail, includes 3 shells / magazine 30 rds in each, plus Sling W/10 gun shell bands weight 1.6kg. FPS = 278 .In very good condition, not skirmished looking for 60€ + P&P
    Sold

4. WE HI-CAPA 5.1 type M Full Metal Carbon for sale
    1 x 31 Rds High Loading Capacity Magazine (Compatible with Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa) Leak free, adjustable Hop-Up Fully adjustable Rear Sight (Up/Down & Left/Right), Stylish Nickel Carbon Metal Slide without marking 20mm lower rail for Flashlight or Laser Sight attachment FPS = 285 .Used but in very good condition looking for 75€ + P&P

5. Army Metal M1911A1 GBB Pistol for sale
    full metal,all black colour, 1 x 25 rounds Army 1911 gas Magazine Leak free, adjustable Hop-Up, metal slide without marking and fixed iron sights, metal outer barrel with .45 ACP marking, metal Collet Barrel Bushing and 1911 type recoil spring guide and spring cap. (lower frame is ready for using CO2 Magazine). FPS = 306 .very good condition (used to test mag only) looking for 85€ + P&P

6. M203 Grenade Launcher for sale,
    Launcher is dboys full length has adapter for 20mm rail and also has barrel clamp adapter. very good condition (used once to test a grenade) looking for 55€ + P&P

Based in Co.Tipperary
    Collection or 21€ P&P per Aeg , 14.50€ P&P per pistol (courier) in Ireland.
    Cash or Postal Order, Paypal, buyer pays fees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

rest of photo's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any interest in trades?

Wasn't planing on trades, would depend on what it was. Not looking to add more pistols to the collection but your ACOG sights have peeking my interest now and again :) .

How about a trade plus some cash deal?

Ebr sniper wrote: »

What are you interested in?

• Advertisement

The g36 looks good to me

The g36 looks good to me

May have interest in that depends on what the "plus some cash" part adds up to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

offer €50 collected for the ASG Spetsnaz Beta. were in tipp are you ?

I am near Tipperary town, does that suit for collection?

i could collect from tipp town

• Advertisement

Offer of 50E collected accepted, to Pm's ?

to pms

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, do u still have the shotgun??
    If you're interested in trade I have a Digital Woodland BDU if you're interested in trade?
    Its untreated condition.

Nerovad wrote: »
    Hi, do u still have the shotgun??
    If you're interested in trade I have a Digital Woodland BDU if you're interested in trade?
    Its untreated condition.

Hi
    yes shotgun still for sale, thanks for offer but i am ok for BDU's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Offer 40 collected on shotgun

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    May have interest in that depends on what the "plus some cash" part adds up to :)

Offer item no. 3 on the thread the acog without a killflash plus €40

Offer 40 collected on shotgun

Thanks for offer but it is too low, shotgun is in new condition as is the sling. 40 bb's in total gone through it. :)

Offer item no. 3 on the thread the acog without a killflash plus €40

Thanks for offer but too low.

Thanks for offer but it is too low, shotgun is in new condition as is the sling. 40 bb's in total gone through it. :)

I'll go 45 but that's my highest. Can collect tomorrow evening.

I'll go 45 but that's my highest. Can collect tomorrow evening.

appreciate the offer but i bought this for the curiosity factor ( tri barrel setup) .
    this with the sling is over 100 E new , i do deals on stuff but sorry not going below 55 E for shotgun with sling. Would do shotgun on own for 45E.

• Advertisement

appreciate the offer but i bought this for the curiosity factor ( tri barrel setup) .
    this with the sling is over 100 E new , i do deals on stuff but sorry not going below 55 E for shotgun with sling. Would do shotgun on own for 45E.

I'm happy with that if you are.

How about the acog plus €50

I'm happy with that if you are.

Do you mean happy with 45 for shotgun on its own or 55 with sling? whichever one it is to keep it within rules, post offer of which one :)

How about the acog plus €50

Sorry but still too low, i would need 90 with the ACOG, its reasonably priced for 2nd hand CA 36 as it stands consider the upgrades and original cost of aeg. thks.

Sorry but still too low, i would need 90 with the ACOG, its reasonably priced for 2nd hand CA 36 as it stands consider the upgrades and original cost of aeg. thks.

Sorry man way to much with the acog. Good luck with the sale

Sorry man way to much with the acog. Good luck with the sale

No bother, looking for that price as the postage differs a lot between the ACOG and the G36.

45 without sling

45 without sling

Offer accepted. To pm to a range collection. :)

Shotgun sold to Bond .. James Bond Junior :)

Pleasure meeting you Chris and doing a deal.

• Advertisement

You too bud, good luck with collection might have some other pistols up soon :)

Advertisement