Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richa Pants, sopping undercarriage

Options
  • 02-01-2015 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Purchased a pair at the NEC, second spin with them and I may have well plonked my crotch into a bucket of water!

Anyone here have any experience of trying to activate the warranty through Cotters for gear purchased elsewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭inchiuvatu

Out of curiosity what trousers?
    Never tried it, but its reasonable to assume Cotters being a reseller that they could do something for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭szatan84

I doubt Cotters or anyone else would deal with u. First thing ull get asked is "do you have a reciept?" U can try producer directly if anything but u would still need a reciept to prove they're under warranty.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

If the label has an x on it or is cut off you may have bought a seconds item. Cotters dont have to look after it, the uk distributor is nevis marketing, might be worth a try. Your contract is with the original seller you bought from and theyre the ones obligated to help you.

Which trousers are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

You did not buy them off Cotters so liability is not with them. Contact the company you bought them off and they might say bring them to the nearest dealer. Happened with me and a shark helmet I got in NEC last year, contacted the company and they said bring it to the nearest dealer. Cotters were more then happy to keep it for Nevis to collect. They would be in there frequent enough.....

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭tophurler

Thanks for the replies folks, Cotters are going to check with their Richa supplier, if the stall I purchased from in NEC is one Richa supply, Cotters reckon they should be able to help with a receipt obviously.

The pants are the Everest model, maybe it's just a faulty pair, but they had me absolutely soaked to the bone in the crotchel region!

• Advertisement
Advertisement