Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mondello track day bike hire

Options
  • 29-12-2014 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I posted this on Backroads.ie as well and was told GoBike were the crowd that did the track hire, but I cannot find their website, do they still exist.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

I posted this on Backroads.ie as well and was told GoBike were the crowd that did the track hire, but I cannot find their website, do they still exist.

Afaik they are. Try mototrax.ie?? Otherwise you'll find the man himself on biker.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I used them in the summer and they are very nice and reasonable enough, but the bikes are VERY BASIC. Dont expect top of the range machines, they do the job no more no less not pretty but work.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I used them in the summer and they are very nice and reasonable enough, but the bikes are VERY BASIC. Dont expect top of the range machines, they do the job no more no less not pretty but work.

Ah sure you only the need throttle, gears and brakes! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

He was selling them recently, no longer hiring bikes,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Ah sure you only the need throttle, gears and brakes! :pac:

Thats about all I got, and I would bet they were 3 different parts from 3 different bikes too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

He was selling them recently, no longer hiring bikes,

That's a pity, it was a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Sputnik wrote: »
    That's a pity, it was a good idea.

Yes, pity.
    I always thought there would be a market for this.

Advertisement