Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Roommate Search - Dublin

Options
  • 28-10-2014 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Mods feel free to move if I don't have this in the right place!

Basically I am looking at renting a room but a lot of the places with people already in them are either priced way too high for what they are or they have already gone. I have found a couple of lovely places which would work for two people for €500 each and the quality would be a lot better then what you get alone.

So a bit about me. I am female, 26, hoping to live Northside but basically as long as it is in the €1.95 leap card bus fare area I am fine. I work in retail and I am not really into parties. I am a fairly clean person and I am okay with getting the smaller room. I want to save money and may be moving to Canada in May but I would get someone in my room before I left!

Maybe we could make this a thread for people that want to search for people to rent with?

Shalalala

Advertisement