Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hartstown parkrun - West Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Cool, it's too close to me now to not do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

Hi All
    Just a quick plug for the Hartstown parkrun starting tomorrow , meeting for the start at 09.30 at the park’s entrance behind Hartstown Community School next to the park’s parking lot.
    Course details here
    http://www.parkrun.ie/hartstown/course/
    Enjoy I'm sure its going to be a success nearly 130 new registrations plus a goodly number of parkrun tourists should ensure a good turnout.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭whelzer

I will doing this next Sat 22th - my first Park run ever...

Good luck tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Hi - any sign of our individual times being posted yet? I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the email...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Still nothing. ..probably just some teething problems. Very enjoyable course as the it intersects itself on a few occasions. It's also one of the flattest parkruns I've done in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

This is disappointing, still no email!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Been wondering also where these results are,something must have gone wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JohnDelaney

Enjoyable run, and fantastic grouo of volunteers! Interesting puddle after that first corner!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

I hear there was a good turnout for this, hoping to get up to it next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

results posted last night, photos up too :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭donaghs

Good to hear about this. Might be worth flagging this on the "Dublin 15" forum too? Its a busy enough forum and could be more interest there from locals. I notice between St. Annes and Griffeen there's a niche for a park run in north-west Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

There's a Poppintree run now in Finglas as well.

Hartstown is far too close for me to avoid, will have to get down before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

donaghs wrote: »
    Good to hear about this. Might be worth flagging this on the "Dublin 15" forum too? Its a busy enough forum and could be more interest there from locals. I notice between St. Annes and Griffeen there's a niche for a park run in north-west Dublin.
    Someone already did...see here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭donaghs

Advertisement