Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.myproswing.com

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

the lawman wrote: »
    Two cuts in two weeks and I'm now off 8. The work I'm putting in and coaching I'm getting from these guys is starting to really show results. By end of summer I should be ahead of all my targets.

So far so excellent.

How are you getting on Benny out of interest?

Great work Lawman. I've slipped on my work a lot the last few months...you've just brought things back into my memory. Will have to give Eoin a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭shano_88

I was off 9 when I went to them. Thought nothing to lose and it worked out well. I would say give it a shot. Drop them a mail and have a chat about what you want out of it.

My tuppence is these guys will drop you pretty rapidly if you put the work in. As I said nothing really to lose.

Thanks.

Ive two rounds scheduled for this week so I might play them and see how I get on and then decide. I could obviously do with guidance on my swing and someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I might message them and see what they say anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭benny79

Two cuts in two weeks and I'm now off 8. The work I'm putting in and coaching I'm getting from these guys is starting to really show results. By end of summer I should be ahead of all my targets.

So far so excellent.

How are you getting on Benny out of interest?

I shot my personal best a couple of weeks ago (87) and came second in my clubs open week. Taught to myself this is it have it cracked. Start playing a good bit and my bad habits slowly crept back in :mad: so had a lesson last week with Eoin he told me after my good round, I should of gone the range and bedded it in more! So I have took a few steps back which is annoying as I was flying! just about putting the practice in which is hard as with the late evenings I just want to play! but it is going well got my first cut ever 2 weeks ago only 0.4 but still a cut.

So just working on the drill he give me which is a hard one! but definitely going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 antoryan86

i had a horrible summer playing golf went from 17 back out to 18.went eoinn about september after finishing 6 lessons with him feeling great about it...got my posture/grip and swing in check winter league now in club so wont get a chance to get cut till next year but im pretty confident ill drop 5 shots at least great coach and great chap alround

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭rooney30

antoryan86 wrote: »
    i had a horrible summer playing golf went from 17 back out to 18.went eoinn about september after finishing 6 lessons with him feeling great about it...got my posture/grip and swing in check winter league now in club so wont get a chance to get cut till next year but im pretty confident ill drop 5 shots at least great coach and great chap alround

Mmmm, at least 5 shots , really???? I'd be happy with one or two! It's weird how these old threads get resurrected at a time when teaching pros might be a bit quiet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

antoryan86 wrote:

How did you get in contact with Eoin? Website says coming soon even though it was meant to launch on July 1st, no Twitter status since mid august? Just curious, wouldn't mind a few lessons over winter and like the sound of the lads going by last year's posts

• Registered Users Posts: 2 antoryan86

shaunac93 wrote: »
    How did you get in contact with Eoin? Website says coming soon even though it was meant to launch on July 1st, no Twitter status since mid august? Just curious, wouldn't mind a few lessons over winter and like the sound of the lads going by last year's posts

i got his number through one of my friends in my local club...was just googling last night see if his site was up and running yet and came across this thread.....i said id put my opinion down as every1 who posted is bang on he is a pretty good teacher....as for being quite you would think this is the time of the year people would hit the range more i.e getting more lessons keeping things ticking over for the winter....

Advertisement