Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nabco housing

• 31-08-2014 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hope this is in the right place if not please move admin.

I'm looking for some information if anyone has any experience with the housing co operative nabco? Got a letter saying I have been nominated from the councils list for social housing. Have all the forms they need etc, just wondering does anyone know how tough it is to secure a house following the interview etc? And do they nominate loads for a few places like is competition tough to get housed once you have gone through all the steps. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Denise2012

Amlee wrote: »

I'm looking for some information if anyone has any experience with the housing co operative nabco? Got a letter saying I have been nominated from the councils list for social housing. Have all the forms they need etc, just wondering does anyone know how tough it is to secure a house following the interview etc? And do they nominate loads for a few places like is competition tough to get housed once you have gone through all the steps. Thanks in advance

Hi, just wondering how did u get on with the nabco housing association? I have an interview next week and not sure what to expect! What sort questions did they ask u! I'm hoping to get housed soon so really want to get on well with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maxfactor78

Amlee wrote: »

In relation to your interview, how did you get on ?? I was nominated and had my interview recently, what happens after the interview could you tell me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sheenab1992

Just wondering how u got on this process ive just got an application form from co operative housing and juat wondering process

Advertisement