Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VFC M635

Options
  • 21-08-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭

Alright lads, I'm putting my M635 up for sale due to little use and I'd like to put the proceeds towards a new car.

Some information on it:
    1. Skirmished around 8 times
    2. 6 Months Old
    3. Written 12 month Warranty and Receipt from Hobby Airsoft Cork, 6 months remaining on the Warranty
    4. Front sight was lost at a recent skirmish
    5. Rail Protectors included
    6. 1 x VFC Hi-Cap included
    7. No box
    8. Roughly 2500 rounds fired, was used mostly on semi and in CQB games
    9. No Trades as I have enough guns for now and want the money for a car.
    10. Battery retainers on the bottom of the stock missing but my nunchuck stays in perfectly without them, cheap to replace.
    11. 300FPS at last chromo with .2's on a Madbull Chrono.

ASKING: €300 ONO

I'm based in Cork City and it will only be available for pickup or I could drop it within a reasonable area. It's a fantastic piece with great accuracy and ROF with a 9.6, I'll be sad to see it go.

1_zpsd7b078b7.jpg

2_zps7592c392.jpg

*ACOG and ForeGrip not included

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your M635

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

*Bump

*Bumpity Bump

*Bump

Anyone?

• Advertisement

*BUMP* PRICE DROP €275 Will take offers lads!

*BUMP* PRICE DROP €250 Will take offers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Can you ship?

Can you ship?

I'd rather not, where are you based? Maybe we could meet half-way somewhere?

I'd rather not, where are you based? Maybe we could meet half-way somewhere?

Based in waterford.

I wouldnt be able to travel as of yet. I am interested but cant right now. But say if its still there in 2-3 weeks we could talk about a meet up of some sort?

What are the battery connections? Deans?

• Advertisement

Based in waterford.

I wouldnt be able to travel as of yet. I am interested but cant right now. But say if its still there in 2-3 weeks we could talk about a meet up of some sort?

What are the battery connections? Deans?

I'm hoping it's not here in 2-3 weeks :pac:

It's just the regular wiring, small type.

I'm hoping it's not here in 2-3 weeks :pac:

It's just the regular wiring, small type.

Sounds good.

Il try get back to you sooner!

Sounds good.

Il try get back to you sooner!

No bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hows the going fella, do you play in LAC by any chance? I'll offer ya 225cash collected at LAC next weekend, or if not maybe meet you in Ballyvourney next sunday, am from kerry myself so only over the road.

Hows the going fella, do you play in LAC by any chance? I'll offer ya 225cash collected at LAC next weekend, or if not maybe meet you in Ballyvourney next sunday, am from kerry myself so only over the road.

I do play in LAC every now and again, I am actually planning on going to the game next week but I have to wait for my roster to go up before I can say for definite.

Any chance you could go a bit closer to asking? It's already going cheap as is.

I do play in LAC every now and again, I am actually planning on going to the game next week but I have to wait for my roster to go up before I can say for definite.

Any chance you could go a bit closer to asking? It's already going cheap as is.

Most I could push it to is 235euro?? As I said cash waiting, am not a tyre kicker either :-) and saves us both traveling if were going to the same place.

Most I could push it to is 235euro?? As I said cash waiting, am not a tyre kicker either :-) and saves us both traveling if were going to the same place.

Done. If I can't make it I could give it to one of my team mates heading up there and they can give it to you if that suits. To PM's?

Done. If I can't make it I could give it to one of my team mates heading up there and they can give it to you if that suits. To PM's?

Outstanding, ill PM you there.

SOLD! Thanks to Southern Dandy, good shooting ya too!

SOLD! Thanks to Southern Dandy, good shooting ya too!

Same to you fella, twas a good ole day!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement