Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGA1150 Motherboard in a Dublin Bricks & Mortar Store

Options
  • 21-08-2014 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

I stupidly ordered an LGA1155 motherboard when I needed an LGA1150 one. Would anyone know where I could walk in and buy a motherboard in Dublin tomorrow? It's fairly urgent to get one before the weekend.

I just need an LGA1150 socket, 4 DIMM slots, Gigabit Ethernet and any two of the following: VGA, HDMI, or DisplayPort.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭satguy

The only place that might help is Elara , I think they are in Clondalkin or Bluebell ..Maybe.

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1106

Hope this helps ...

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

I stupidly ordered an LGA1155 motherboard when I needed an LGA1150 one. Would anyone know where I could walk in and buy a motherboard in Dublin tomorrow? It's fairly urgent to get one before the weekend.

I just need an LGA1150 socket, 4 DIMM slots, Gigabit Ethernet and any two of the following: VGA, HDMI, or DisplayPort.

Thanks in advance.

You could try maplin.

Elara, Komplett or dabs can be collected but would probably have to wait a couple of days for delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

satguy wrote: »
    The only place that might help is Elara , I think they are in Clondalkin or Bluebell ..Maybe.

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1106

Hope this helps ...

Thanks, satguy, I tried Elara through their online chat, and Monday's the best I can get from them, unfortunately.
    deejer wrote: »
    You could try maplin.

Elara, Komplett or dabs can be collected but would probably have to wait a couple of days for delivery

Maplin's is one that I'll call in the morning, but you're correct about the rest. Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Might be one on adverts.ie, worth a look if in a rush

Advertisement