Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park Classic 2 for 1 code

Options
  • 10-07-2014 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭

Got this code earlier, it's valid until the 11th July.

CPC241

Search ticket master for the event, click on find tickets, then enter the code in the box on the left & the map of available seats will display.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭padair

OU812 wrote: »
    Got this code earlier, it's valid until the 11th July.

CPC241

Search ticket master for the event, click on find tickets, then enter the code in the box on the left & the map of available seats will display.

When I get to the payment screen the amount is not coming off? Is it working for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭swine

I kind of hope it doesn't work (no offence padair!) because I purchased two tickets yesterday :s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭padair

swine wrote: »
    I kind of hope it doesn't work (no offence padair!) because I purchased two tickets yesterday :s

Boo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭swine

Felt a bit bad about the last post - sorry! Code worked and it shows me the 2 for 1 options available seats. Maybe next time! Good luck padair. Good spot OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

padair wrote: »
    When I get to the payment screen the amount is not coming off? Is it working for anyone else?

Snap. Showing me all the valid tickets but charging for two when I try and select them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Snap. Showing me all the valid tickets but charging for two when I try and select them.
    there are only certin seats that u can get for the 2 for 1 have to be darker blue for the 2 for 1 light blue is full price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

there are only certin seats that u can get for the 2 for 1 have to be darker blue for the 2 for 1 light blue is full price

Yeah I know that. If you select 2 of the ones that are prompted 2 for 1 they still both appear as charges. If you only select one it tells you to pick another for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Yeah I know that. If you select 2 of the ones that are prompted 2 for 1 they still both appear as charges. If you only select one it tells you to pick another for the offer.

I picked the dark blue "2-4-1" they were €40 each & when I got to the checkout they were €40 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Great spot OP. I am a bit pissed that I bought tickets last night now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

What's their refund policy like? :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Am I doing something wrong. I click on the 2 for 1 ticket option, select 4 €20 tickets and best available but when I get to the final screen it's still charging €87.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bop1977

Am I doing something wrong. I click on the 2 for 1 ticket option, select 4 €20 tickets and best available but when I get to the final screen it's still charging €87.

You are buying 4 tickets at €20 plus service charge of €7.

OP thanks for the heads up.

bop1977 wrote: »
    You are buying 4 tickets at €20 plus service charge of €7.

OP thanks for the heads up.

Yes but if it's two for one then it should be €47?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

any chance they locals will want this cancelled too ?

also, which is better from a viewing point of view, behind the endzone, or very high up in the middle ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bop1977

Yes but if it's two for one then it should be €47?

Go in and try to buy the same tickets without the code. They will work out at 160 for the 4 plus ticket masters pound of flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

2smiggy wrote: »
    also, which is better from a viewing point of view, behind the endzone, or very high up in the middle ?

by 'endzone' I take it you mean behind the goals. If so, I'd always go for the high up seats if they are in the middle. Great view up there in the hogan or Cusack stands.

bop1977 wrote: »
    Go in and try to buy the same tickets without the code. They will work out at 160 for the 4 plus ticket masters pound of flesh.
    It doesn't give the €20 ticket option unless you're using the 2 for 1 field.
    So are you telling me that the €20 tickets are actually €40 tickets and the €47 tickets are actually €94 tickets? Cause I find that hard to fathom.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭samantha fortune

Great find OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

It doesn't give the €20 ticket option unless you're using the 2 for 1 field.
    So are you telling me that the €20 tickets are actually €40 tickets and the €47 tickets are actually €94 tickets? Cause I find that hard to fathom.

That's exactly how it works. The 2 for 1 is basically half price tickets, so they are €20 instead of €40

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hate to be a dummy but what is the pricing charge?

On ticketmaster now. Is it pick two "2 for 1" tickets checkout €40 and get charged €20. Or is it fact the deal as stated two €40 tickets priced at €20 each.

Cracking seats going whatever the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

Thanks a million op. Had just remember this week to buy tickets and this popped up. Tickets got. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

2smiggy wrote: »
    by 'endzone' I take it you mean behind the goals. If so, I'd always go for the high up seats if they are in the middle. Great view up there in the hogan or Cusack stands.

Was going to go for the higher up seats but ended up going for the "end zone" to have a better view of the pitch (eyes not the best).

OU812 wrote: »
    Was going to go for the higher up seats but ended up going for the "end zone" to have a better view of the pitch (eyes not the best).

i took the cheaper, €20 seats at the 'endzone' side, I would have gone for better seats higher up, but I just asked 3 other lads to go this morning who are only going for the laugh and atmosphere, so took the cheaper ones. Will do fine for me !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Is there any way to get a refund for the tickets already bought on ticketmaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Tickets are quite expensive without the code.
    Not really sure is Croke Park suitable for American Football ,its far too big,crowd will be a long way away from the action .

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

The discount makes no sense.
    There are tickets beside each other in the same stand, same row but at different prices?
    Clock on them and same of them are 2 for 1 and then there are tickets beside and in front of these for the normal price :confused:.
    Very early kick off (1.30pm) for the US audience?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Very early kick off (1.30pm) for the US audience?

I'd imagine a late kick off would be preferential for the US as they are 5-8 hours behind us .
    1.30pm is 8.30 in the morning in the US .
    I'd imagine its on so early due to an All Ireland Semi being on the following day.

Ridiculous having an American football match on 8 days before the All Ireland hurling final ,the pitch will be destroyed.
    Greed wins out.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Thanks OP!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

Cheers, thanks OP...

Advertisement