Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miracles / Proofs / Signs / Coincidences? You decide.

Options
  • 29-06-2014 8:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭

[size=+2]
    Bismi'Allahi Ar-rahmani Ar-raheem
    [/size]
    [line]800[/line]

Qur'an 39:23
    [highlight]"God has revealed the best reading material in the form of a Book with similar passages which refer to each other and make the skins of those who fear their Lord shiver. Then their skins and hearts incline to the remembrance of God. This is the guidance of God. He guides whomever He wants. No one can guide those whom God has caused to go astray."[/highlight]

If any of the following information is false, it is my fault, the fault of others who i copied this information from and the fault of the satans. If any of the information is true, it is from Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He).

Qur'an 17:88
    [highlight]"Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support."[/highlight]

It must be understood that i do not intend to "convince" anyone with the following information. As far as seeing the evidence of God, it is all around you if you take the time to reflect on creation. So my intention here is to seek the countenance and good pleasure of Allah (Glorified and Supreme be He), by sharing what i know. The information isn't exactly meant to "prove" anything, but rather to have you consider if an unlearned and illiterate man, 1400 years ago could produce a book like the Qur'an. The information i've gathered has been verified by myself to the best of my ability. A great deal of information i came across has been omitted because it was either too complex, too vague or lies/mistakes.

[line]600[/line]
    [line]600[/line]
    [line]600[/line]

Scientific and Historical Truths

Lowest point on earth

The Romans and the Persians were early super powers. They warred for over 700 years. The Romans became believers in God, the Persians remained pagan fire worshipers.

Towards the end of their 700 year conflict, the following verses from Qur'an were revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Quran 30:2-3
    [highlight]"The Romans have been defeated, in the lowest land ; but they, even after defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious - Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice"[/highlight]

It all came true, and more!

An interesting fact that has been discovered recently, with the advent of satellites and GPS, is that the area around the Dead Sea (located in the Great Rift Valley) where this faithful battle took place, has the lowest altitude on earth, with an altitude of around 400 meters below sea level!

Now, at the time of this verse being revealed, there was no technology to determine the height above/below sea level anywhere inland. The earliest recorded use of a dumpy level wasn't until the 19th century. So, logically the first interpretations of the verses read: "The Romans have been defeated in a nearby land", as opposed to "lowest land".

However, with these new startling discoveries it's clear the verse should have been interpreted as "lowest land".

If you don't believe me, copy the exact words used in the Qur'an into google translate and see what you get. I'll give you a hint. It's begins with L.

[line]800[/line]

The Pyramids

For centuries, Egyptologists and geologists thought that the Egyptian pyramids were made of limestone blocks (up to 70 tons) that were quarried by chiseling limestone. Workers were then thought to have carried those blocks up the pyramids on ramps. This building procedure was considered to be so superhuman that it made the pyramids become one of the Seven Wonders of the World. However today electron microscopes revealed that the blocks at the top have chemistries found nowhere in nature.

Lets see what the Qur'an says about it.

[Quran 28.38]
    [highlight]"And Pharaoh said: O chiefs! I know not that ye have a god other than me, so kindle for me (a fire), O Haman, to bake the mud; and set up for me a lofty tower in order that I may survey the god of Moses; and lo! I deem him of the liars."[/highlight]

For those of you who don't know, the main ingredient in concrete that acts as a binder, is a combination of crushed baked clay and limestone, called cement. Scientists have confirmed using the latest technology that the basic raw materials in the pyramids used for this early form of concrete was limestone, lime, and clay.

The pyramids were built using ancient concrete. They were cast insitu, not built with cut stone as has been thought for centuries. Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) had told us all along! One interesting property about concrete, is that the chemical reaction never ends. Basically, the older the concrete the higher the strength. This chemical reaction will continue until the end of time, the beginning of Judgement. So if countless generations were fooled into thinking the slabs were real stone, it's understandable.

How many reptilian ancient alien conspiracy theorists are gonna be heart broken when they find out?

[line]800[/line]

The Sky and dark matter?

Qur'an 51:7
    [highlight]"By the Sky with (its) Web"[/highlight]

The skeleton of the universe has been theorized to be a cosmic web of mysterious 'dark matter' detected holding two galaxy clusters together. I'm not sure what that means but here's a picture =) of galaxies together with dark matter seen for first time.
    dark_matter_millenium_simulation.jpeg?psid=1

[line]800[/line]

The Bee

The worker bees, those who gather pollen and nectar and make the honey, are actually all females. The male bees do not make honey. This was only known recently. However 1400 years ago the Qur'an refers to bees that generate the honey as females.

Qur'an 16:68-69
    [highlight]"And your Lord (Allah) inspired to the bee, "Take for yourself among the mountains, houses, and among the trees and [in] that which they construct. Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]." There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought."[/highlight]

For the word "eat": "Kuli" is for females; "Kul" is for males. The Qur'an used "Kuli" (females). For the word "follow the ways": "Usluki" is for females; "Usluk" is for males. The Qur'an used "Usluki" (females). For the word "their bellies": "butuniha" is for females; "butunihim" is for males. The Qur'an used "butuniha" (females). How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known that those honey making bees are females? Answer: He didn't.

Also, chapter of the bee is chapter 16, a bee also just so happens to have 16 chromosomes or a pair of 16 chromosomes.

[line]800[/line]

Fossels

Qur'an, 17:49-51
    [highlight]"And they (disbelievers) say: "When we are bones and fragments (destroyed), should we really be resurrected (to be) a new creation?" Say (O Muhammad): "Be you stones or iron, Or some created thing that is yet greater in your thoughts! Then they will say: "Who shall bring us back (to life)?" Say: "He Who created you first." Then will they shake their heads at thee, and say: "When will that be?" Say: "Perhaps it will be soon.""[/highlight]

The only way we know anything at all about prehistoric life is through fossils. Some people refer to specimens of dinosaurs as "dinosaur bones", but in fact, they are not.
    No organic material can remain unchanged for millions of years. That is why, the only pieces of the past that survive to be studied, do so as rocks, or fossils, as they are called when they come from living organisms.
    So really, there are no dinosaur bones left anywhere, just the ones that have been turned into stone. Bones of animals or humans are fossilized by replacement of its components by minerals. Replacement occurs when the shell, bone or other tissue is replaced with another mineral.
    When the minerals that replace the original material are of iron constituents, they are called iron ores fossils. These fossils are formed when the bones are replaced by Iron pyrite or other Iron ores; This process is called Pyritization.

A spectacular iron pyrite ammonite fossil (Echioceras) from Charmouth

charmouth_fossil_21.jpg?psid=1

Fossils weren't discovered and recognised as such until the late 18th century. How did Muhammad (peace be upon him) accurately describe fossilization? Answer: Have a guess.

[line]800[/line]

Halley's Comet

The discovery of Halley's Comet was a very significant advancement of modern astronomy. Edmund Halley, a scientist of the 18th century, discovered that the comet is visible from earth every 76 years. Thus he was able to establish that comets have astronomical orbits. The name of Halley, that was assigned to the comet appears strikingly in verse 76 of Surat al-An'am in the Qur'an.

Qur'an 6:76
    [highlight]"When it became dark at night, he (Abraham) saw a star and said, "This is my lord." But when it disappeared, he said, "I do not love those who fade away"[/highlight]

The letters that constitute the word "Halley" appear for the first time in the Qur'an in this verse. Given the context, the reference to a "setting star" is all the more significant. Coincidence?

[line]800[/line]

Chapter 54 (the Moon)

From the start of this chapter, to the end of the Qur'an are 1389 verses. 1389 is the Islamic year of the moon landing (1969).

[line]800[/line]

The word "year" in the Qur'an

The singular word for year in Arabic is sana, it's used 7 times in total. The plural word is sineen, it's used 12 times.

Total use of the word year = 19 times.

The metonic cycle = 19 years.

The metonic cycle is how long it takes for the earth and the moon to align in the same starting point. The earth spins around itself 365 times, as it orbits the sun in one year. The moon orbits the earth 12 times in the same length of time. However, the moon is a little behind schedule. (From my understanding) it takes 19 years before one full day is lost, in order to say the schedule of the moon once again matches perfectly with the schedule of the earth. Then the cycle starts over. In order to keep the calenders "balanced" there are leap years.

In the 19 year cycle, 7 years are leap years, and 12 years are normal!

[line]800[/line]

Sura al Hadid (Chapter of the Iron, 57)

Qur'an 57:25
    [highlight]" We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice. And We sent down iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might."[/highlight]

Al-Hadid (the Iron) is the 57th Surah of the Qur’an, and the numerical value of the words al-Hadid is also 57. The numerical value of the word "hadid" alone is 26, and this is also the atomic number of iron.

The centre of earth is made of an iron core, the middle chapter (center) of the Qur'an is also "Chapter of the Iron".

Modern scientific research has confirmed that iron is created in outer space, it's formed through a process of reactions that occur in the center of a massive star, before it explodes into a supernova. Scientific studies also confirm that because iron can't be created here, all the iron that exists on and in the earth came from iron meteorites landing here. From the verse above Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) tells us directly, that indeed He "sent it down".

The chapter of Iron is also the only chapter in the Qur'an that references one of the elements. In a very strange (but overly complex) manner, it seems as though a great deal of element name abbreviations can also be "decoded" in the chapter of Iron. Although i haven't included these findings in this compilation.

[line]800[/line]

Modern words that are the same in all languages

Word Neutron (NTRN) appears uniquely in verse 18:39 , and that neutrons have a mass of 1839 me.

Word Proton (BRTN) [no P in Arabic alphabet, B instead] appears in verse 18:37, and that protons have a mass of 1837 me.

1zy77s.jpg?psid=1

2njkays%20%281%29.jpg?psid=1

[line]800[/line]

A date branch; An accurate similitude to the path of the moon

The Moon does not follow a regular orbit like the satellites of other planets. As it orbits the Earth, it actually follows a constant pattern resembling the letter "S" in space. This route, traced by the Moon through space, is described in the Qur'an as resembling an old date branch and does indeed resemble the twisted form of the date tree branch. Indeed, the word "urjoon" used in the Qur'an refers to a thin and twisted date branch and is used to describe that part left after the fruit has been picked.

Qur'an 36:39
    [highlight]And the moon, We have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk.[/highlight]

t0681e32_1.jpg?psid=1

Moon_orbit_20_2.gif?psid=1

There is no doubt that it was impossible for anyone to have had such specific knowledge about the orbit of the Moon 1,400 years ago. The way that this pattern, identified by modern technology, was revealed in the Qur'an is remarkable. The similitude is unmistakable.

[line]800[/line]

Sun and all planets in their own orbits

Qur'an 36:40
    [highlight]It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming.[/highlight]
    (half of this verse is also a palindrome)

Again, only with the advent of modern technology have we been able to observe and realise that even the sun is in an orbit of it's own. It's one thing to suggest that we're not actually the center of the universe, it's a far heavier statement to suggest that even the sun is orbiting something with no proof or the slightest shred of evidence.

This man Muhammad (peace be upon him), renowned for his honesty, yet totally illiterate and unlearned, apparently made such a statement... And was right!

Muslims don't believe the statement originated with him though. We believe he was a messenger, relaying the statement. The last of a long line of messengers who were the greatest men to be created and walk the earth.

[line]800[/line]

Mecca, a sign for the world

Mecca is the city that all Muslims face when praying. It is mentioned once in the entirety of the Qur'an.

Qur'an 3:96-97
    [highlight]"Indeed, the first House [of worship] established for mankind was that at Mecca - a blessed place and a guidance for the worlds. In it are clear Signs."[/highlight]

The word "Mecca" in the verse just so happens to be the Golden Ratio of the verse. There are 47 letters in the verse. When we divide 47 by the sacred golden ratio 1.618, we get 29. There are 29 nine letters from the beginning of the verse until we reach the word "Mecca".

That's not all.

If you use any number of map measuring sites available online, you can calculate the distance from the north pole to Mecca. Then divide that distance into the distance between the north and south poles. Amazingly, no matter which map sites you use or whether you measure from true north or magnetic north, the place you land on is always within a few kilometers of the Ka'ba in Mecca. In other words, the Golden Ratio point on the longitudinal line of the earth, i.e the very precise golden spot on the imaginary line drawn between the north and south pole, is always around the precincts of Mecca, where the first house of God was built which existed for thousands of years before Islam.

There's still more.

If you measure between the north pole and Mecca, and divide that distance into the measurement between the south pole and Mecca, again, you'll land within a few kilometers of the Ka'ba. By my calculations using different measurements on a number of sites, i was within 32 kilometers in all these tests. The closest result i got was 18 kilometers to the actual Ka'ba.

There's still more.

If you measure the latitudinal distance in degrees from Mecca to the Greenwich prime meridian, take your answer away from 180 degrees, to give you the distance between Mecca and the furthest point east of the prime meridian. Then subtract that value from 360 degrees, to give you the distance between Mecca and the furthest point west of the prime meridian.

When you then divide the distance furthest west, into the overall distance, the ratio you get is 1.637. Which puts the Ka'ba 2.667 degrees east from where the golden ratio is located. Calculating how far 2.667 degrees east is, it leaves you roughly 340km away from the Ka'ba. Down the road only. Okay, so it's not as accurate as the results above. But it's still very close when you consider what kind of scale we're working on. When you're dealing with continents, a few hundred km is nothing. On top of that i calculated this using the Greenwich meridian, there might be other ways i'm unaware of.

If your eyes glazed over reading all that, here's what it all means.
    golden-ratio.jpg?psid=1
    And lastly

The lattitude of the Ka'ba in Mecca is 21° 25' north. What is special with these numbers? The first time the Ka'ba is mentioned in the Qur'an is in verse 2:125

Qur'an2:125
    [highlight]We made the House (the Ka‘bah in Makkah) a resort and a sanctuary for people, saying, ‘Take the spot where Abraham stood as your place of prayer.’ We commanded Abraham and Ishmael: ‘Purify My House for those who walk round it, those who stay there, and those who bow and prostrate themselves in worship."[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Origins of universe as smoke

The science of modern cosmology, observational and theoretical, clearly indicates that at one point in time, the whole universe was nothing but a cloud of "smoke" (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition). This is one of the undisputed principles of standard modern cosmology, as scientists can now observe new stars forming out of the remnants of that smoke.

Qur'an 41:11
    [highlight]"Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Atoms

The Qur'an mentions atoms 6 times in total. Every single time they are mentioned they are referred to by their weight. Modern science has come to understand that atoms are distinguishable not by their size, their colour or their shape. They are distinguished one from another primarily by their weight. So for example one atom of hydrogen, as it is made of one proton, has a weight of 1, it is the lightest atom. Where as one atom of iron is made of 26 protons and therefore has a weight of 26. If you look up any periodic table of elements they are all listed in order of their weight.

Qur'an 34:3
    [highlight]"But those who disbelieve say, "The Hour will not come to us." Say, "Yes, by my Lord, it will surely come to you. [Allah is] the Knower of the unseen." Not absent from Him is an atom's weight within the heavens or within the earth or [what is] smaller than that or greater, except that it is in a clear register"[/highlight]

For almost 2000 years people have been speculating about the atom and its nature. Even in the 20th century people thought that the atom was not divisible and that there was nothing smaller than that. However in 1897 Joseph John Thomson (the famous J.J. Thompson) discovered the Electron.

– A particle that is smaller than the Atom and one that resides within it. By this great discovery, it was proved for good that there were things smaller than the Atom. Atoms are made up of subatomic particles. Thomson’s discovery was the first of the subatomic particles to be discovered. This fact eluded even great scientists like John Dalton who all thought that the atom was the smallest individual particle.

Dalton postulated : "Atoms cannot be created, divided into smaller particles, nor destroyed in the chemical process; a chemical reaction simply changes the way atoms are grouped together."

So that was the science of the 20th century. Now let‘s see what the science in the Quran has got to say about the size of an atom.

Qur'an 10:61
    [highlight]And, [O Muhammad], you are not [engaged] in any matter or recite any of the Qur'an and you [people] do not do any deed except that We are witness over you when you are involved in it. And not absent from your Lord is any [part] of an atom's weight within the earth or within the heaven or [anything] smaller than that or greater but that it is in a clear register.[/highlight]

Qur'an 99:7
    [highlight]So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it,[/highlight]

Qur'an 99:8
    [highlight]And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it.[/highlight]

Qur'an 34:22
    [highlight]Say, [O Muhammad]: "Invoke those you claim [as deities] besides Allah." They do not possess an atom's weight [of ability] in the heavens or on the earth, and they do not have therein any partnership [with Him], nor is there for Him from among them any assistant.[/highlight]

Qur'an 4:40
    [highlight] Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.[/highlight]

The verses clearly state that there is nothing, absolutely nothing that is hidden from Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He). All events, deeds and objects even if they are smaller than the atom are recorded by Him. Mentioning “Atom” at that time is in itself a wonder. But then to go on and boldly make statements about things that are smaller than the atom is indeed a heavy statement, which turned out to be very accurate. Again.

Truly scientific statements that no ordinary human being would or could have known at those times. How then, can we explain the presence of these scientific truths? Answer: the One who created every law and property of science, is the One who gave us this information.

[line]800[/line]

Pairs of creation

In Islam, the first of five pillars of the religion is the Oneness of God.

Qur'an 112:1-3
    [highlight]"(Muhammad) Say: He is Allah, the One! Allah is He on Whom all depend. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him."[/highlight]

The fact that everything in creation is created in pairs, is testament to the Oneness of God. He is the One. The only thing that is One. He is above all creation. Nothing exists that is truly One, except Him. Science has proven that everything in the physical world is made in pairs.

Qur’an 20:53
    [highlight]"It is God who has made the earth as a cradle for you with roads for you to travel. He has sent water from the sky to produce various pairs of plants."[/highlight]

How did Muhammad (peace be upon him) know plants have a gender? I don't believe he did

Qur'an 13:3
    [highlight]"And it is He who spread the earth and placed therein firmly set mountains and rivers; and from all of the fruits He made therein two mates; He causes the night to cover the day. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought."[/highlight]

Qur'an 36:36
    [highlight]Glory be to the One who created all kinds of plants from the earth, as well as themselves, and other creations that they do not even know."[/highlight]

Qur'an 43:12
    [highlight]It is He who has created everything in pairs and appointed for you ships and cattle such as you ride.[/highlight]

Qur'an 51:49
    [highlight]"And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember."[/highlight]

Before anyone states the obvious, like hermaphrodites or inanimate creations such as mountains. Know that modern scientific discoveries have shown that the basic building blocks of the proton in an atom (called quarks) are made in pairs. So this automatically puts an end to any argument. All creation in one way or other is made in pairs, and the living creations also instinctively seek to become a pair... I'm single by the way, ahem, if any Muslimah happens to... =)

[line]800[/line]

w9z2hs.jpg?psid=1
    TheGolden Ratio is also found in DNA. DNA consists of two intertwined perpendicular helixes. The length of the curve in each of these helixes is 34 angstroms and the width 21 angstroms. (1 angstrom is one hundred millionth of a centimeter.) 21 and 34 are two consecutive Fibonacci numbers.

34/21 = Golden Ratio 1.6

[line]800[/line]

Chapter 53 (the Star)

The brightest star in the night sky is the star Sirius. It is in fact two stars, though the smaller one is invisible to the human eye. These two stars (Sirius A and Sirius B) come into view on the same frequency as that of the earth orbiting the sun, i.e. every 365 days.

Because of these properties of the star, people of antiquity (namely the ancient Egyptians and Arabs) worshiped this star as a god.

The star Sirius is mentioned by name in the Qur'an once. In verse 49 of this chapter of the star (53).

Modern technology has been able to ascertain that the Sirius A and Sirius B orbit each other every 49.9 years. Any mathematicians here able to work out the odds of that?

Qur'an 53:47-49
    [highlight]" And that upon Him (Allah) is another bringing forth (Resurrection); And that it is He (Allah) Who gives much or a little (or gives wealth and contentment), And that He (Allah) is the Lord of Sirius"[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Cities of the plain

Qur'an 29:34-35
    [highlight]"We are going to bring down on the people of this town a punishment from heaven because of their wicked sin, and We have left thereof an evident sign for any people who care to understand"[/highlight]

Today, the whole tract on the east side of the Dead Sea, where the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other cities of the plain were situated, is covered with sulphurous salts and is deadly to animal and plant life. The Dead Sea itself is called "Bahr Lout" in Arabic which means the Sea of Lot (peace be upon him). It is a scene of utter desolation that stands as a permanent symbol of the destruction. Not only that but when scientific studies were carried out on the layer of ash & brimstone (sulphur) found there, the sulphur had properties like no other sulphur on the face of the earth. An evident sign indeed.

Qur'an 27:153
    [highlight]"We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!"[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Expansion of the universe

In 1929 Edwin Hubble discovered the universe was expanding. Before this, even the basic concept of the universe expanding was non existent. Since then modern technology has been able to ascertain that indeed the universe is expanding. All objects therein are constantly moving away from each other. By measuring the rate at which they are moving, scientists are able to theorize the age of the universe. These discoveries have also lent weight to the popular big bang theory.

Qur'an 51:47
    [highlight]And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.[/highlight]

Heaven in the above interpretation, actually refers to the sky. A common source of confusion in some Qur'an interpretations is that between heaven and paradise. We are told that the heavens, are made in seven layers. Paradise is somewhere in there!

Qur'an 67:5
    [highlight]And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with stars[/highlight]

So from this verse (Muslims) can conclude that all the known universe is in fact the lowest heaven. We are told that the lowest heaven is the size of a ring, in comparison to the next heaven, and so on. So the size of the highest heaven is beyond ... Words can't ....

[line]800[/line]

Expansion of the earth

The accepted theory of the earths tectonic plates "drifting" around, doesn't hold water for me. I can't see how giant plates of earth miles thick supposedly float around, when they are all side by side. It didn't make sense the first time i heard it in primary school, and it still doesn't make sense. We're told to believe it, because it's a very slow process, and that's how it works. Still doesn't compute though! Fair enough i'd say if the ocean beds were just partially cooled beds of magma, they're not. They're solid rock miles thick. I'd even go along with the story, if there were gaps between the plates. There aren't. The earth is solid all the way around.

It's like those sliding puzzle games, where one block is empty. If no blocks are empty, what then? Duh. Awesome puzzle, this is so much fun not moving the pieces.

Accepted science by mankind regarded as irrefutable, can never be. There are constantly revisions being made. Mark my words; The earth is currently expanding. I know because the Qur'an says so, and the science within the Qur'an has a perfect track record that puts all mankind scientists to shame

Qur'an 4:82
    [highlight]"Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction."[/highlight]

80% of science that can be confirmed in the Qur'an, is confirmed!
    The remaining is yet to be confirmed. Really, it's inevitable, only a matter of time and God's permission.

Qur'an 79:30-31
    [highlight]And the earth, He expanded it after that. He draweth out therefrom its water and its pasture[/highlight]

Cross section diagram of the mid-Atlantic ridge
    mid-atlantic-ridge-animation.gif?psid=1

Here's a good video i found demonstrating a much more plausible theory for how the shape of the world and the continents came to be. It makes sense. The geological and historical plant and animal life evidence adds up perfectly, and most of all it agrees with the Qur'an. (Which pretty much means it's right!)

[line]800[/line]

Evolution

Qur'an 21:30
    [highlight]Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?[/highlight]

Another reference to the formation of the universe and big bang theory. Oh, and of course the little 1400 year old acknowledgment that all life came from water. No big thing ... O_O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The theory of evolution and theory of earth expansion, also lend support to other historical anomalies. Namely, giantism.

Since the discovery of dinosaur "bones", we've speculated on how they became extinct. People have suggested many things; the ice age, their nostrils being too small, their bellies too big, square-cube laws, meteorites and on and on.

One thing is for certain though, taking seriously the notion of giants existing in the shape of humans, would absolutely destroy your credibility. From my research, i read accounts of professionals from many related fields including geologists and archaeologists who have had their careers decimated for carrying out studies on such things. Yet, when it comes to animals there's no problem. The scientific community will happily acknowledge that ancient crocodiles were giants, but not ancient man.

The following pictures show an ancient and modern crocodile skull in comparison to each other, and a scale showing the crocodiles throughout history

twoSkullsCroc.jpg?psid=1

Unnkjnkjtitled.jpg?psid=1

In the Qur'an and Sunnah (Gospel) of Muhammad (peace be upon him), it states accounts of ancient men (Adam and Noah, peace be upon them) who lived for hundreds of years and were up to 90 feet tall.

Modern studies have concluded that mankind is shrinking in stature throughout the Millennia. We're constantly (d)evolving. So in essence if we find the rate at which we're shrinking, we'll be able to determine how tall humans were back in the day.

How is it possible that humans were giants, along with the "accepted" giant crocodiles? Well, perhaps if the earth was smaller the gravitational forces mightn't have been as strong, thus allowing for a diverse range of lifeforms to be gigantic. And we know there was without doubt a whole range of giant lifeforms. Even today, we can still observe a plethora of deep sea creatures being gigantic, because of course the effects of gravity are drastically mitigated in water.

This little guy
    2597745325_46ccf98f3b.jpg?psid=1

Is this guys brother
    isopods1_600.jpg?psid=1

[line]800[/line]

GMO's and vainglorious plastic surgery
    Qur'an 4:117-120
    [highlight]They [polytheists] call upon instead of Allah, none but female [deities], and they [actually] call upon none but a rebellious Satan. Whom Allah has cursed. For he [satan] had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion. And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss. Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Stages of embryonic growth

Today, when human tissue is analysed, it is found to contain exactly the same eighteen most abundant elements in the earth's crust. These are: Oxygen, Silicon, Aluminium, Iron, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Hydrogen, Chlorine, Iodine, Manganese, Phosphorous, Lead, Copper, Silver, Carbon and Zinc. The Qur'an very accurately states that fact with the following words:

Qur'an 23:12
    [highlight]" And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay."[/highlight]

The remainder of the verse is explained well in the video

[line]800[/line]

Darkness in the sea

Qur'an 24:40
    [highlight]"Or [the state of a disbeliever] is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light."[/highlight]

The darkness in deep seas and oceans is found at around a depth of 200 meters, only the colour blue on the light spectrum can penetrate beyond this depth. Below a depth of 1000 meters there is no light at all. Not many (if any) people have experienced such darkness.

Human beings are not able to dive more than 40 meters down without the aid of special equipment. For these reasons, scientists have only recently been able to discover these detailed pieces of information about light in seas. However, the statement of "darkness in a deep sea" was used in Sura Nur (Chapter of Light) 1,400 years ago. Yet another example of such information being given at a time when it was impossible to know.

[line]800[/line]

A barrier between the seas

The property of the seas and oceans, whereby they come together yet do not mingle at all with one another, has only very recently been discovered by oceanographers. Because of the physical force called "surface tension", the waters of neighboring seas do not mix. Caused by the difference in the density of their waters, surface tension prevents them from mingling with one another, just as if a thin barrier were between them.

Qur'an 55:19-21
    [highlight]"He has made the two seas to flow freely (so that) they meet together: Between them is a barrier which they cannot pass. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?"[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Fingerprints

While it is stated in the Qur'an that it is easy for God to bring man back to life after death, peoples' fingerprints are particularly emphasized.

Qur'an 75:3-4
    [highlight]"Does man think that We will not assemble his bones? Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips."[/highlight]

The emphasis on fingerprints has a very special meaning. This is because everyone's fingerprints are unique to themselves. Every person who is alive or who has ever lived has a set of absolutely unique fingerprints.

For this reason the ownership of your fingerprints plays a huge role in officially determining your identity.
    However, what is important to consider is that this feature of fingerprints was only discovered in the late 19th century. Before then, people regarded fingerprints without any specific importance. However the Qur'an specifically mentions the fingertips, which did not attract anyone's attention at that time, and calls our attention to their importance; an importance that was only finally understood over a thousand years later.

[line]800[/line]

Cloud formation and Rain

How rain forms remained a great mystery for a long time. Only after weather radar was invented was it possible to discover the stages by which rain is formed.
    According to this, the formation of rain takes place in three stages. The first stage, which has only recently become apparent is wind. Wind is overlooked, yet it's crucial to every stage of cloud formation.
    Wind carries the ocean derived water aerosols into the atmosphere, and again wind joins these aerosols together to form (cumulous) clouds.
    Finally wind stacks these cumulous clouds one atop the other to form massive cumulonimobus clouds, until their contents either a) become dense enough to fall from the sky as droplets of rain, or b) stack high enough to reach lower temperatures, where they form hail, and again fall from the sky.
    The Qur'an's account of the formation of rain refers exactly to these processes.

Qur'an 30:48
    [highlight]"It is God who sends the winds to raise the clouds. He spreads them in the sky as He wants, then He intensifies them, and then you can see the rain coming down from the cloud. When He sends it down upon whichever of His servants He wants, they rejoice[/highlight]

The Qur'an 24:43
    [highlight]"Do you not see that Allah drives along the clouds, then gathers them together, then piles them up, so that you see the rain coming forth from their midst? And He sends down of the clouds that are (like) mountains wherein is hail, afflicting therewith whom He pleases and turning it away from whom He pleases; the flash of His lightning almost takes away the sight."[/highlight]

Another modern discovery is that the rain which is produced from these clouds has a surprisingly consistent quantity. Each minute 960 tonnes of water around the earth are simultaneously drawn up into the atmosphere, and fall back down from the clouds. In one year this figure amounts to 513 trillion tonnes of purified water produced using natural disinfectant salted oceans. Life on Earth is utterly dependent on this water cycle. Even if people used all the available technology in the world, they would not be able to reproduce this cycle artificially.
    A minor deviation in this equilibrium would give rise to a major ecological imbalance that would bring about the end of life on Earth. Yet, this never happens, and rain keeps falling every year in an exact measure, just as revealed in the Qur'an.

Qur'an 43:11
    [highlight]"It is He who has sent down water from the sky in a known measure by which He has given life to the dead earth. In the same way will you also be resurrected."[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Structure of Mountains

To the surprise of many, it has been discovered that mountains have properties similar to icebergs and behave in much the same way. In that both float in a medium of higher density; in geological terms this is described as isostasy.
    Mountains also have buoyant roots that extend downward into the mantle beneath a mountain range, and that the roots are, in general, about 5 to 6 times deeper than the height of the range. Just as the majority of an iceberg is also hidden from plain sight.

The discovery of mountains having roots is yet another example of accurate scientific knowledge found in the Qur'an

Qur'an 78:6-7
    [highlight]"Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse, and the mountains as pegs"[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Mathematical and Numerical Symmetry

Synonymous words and number of times they appear in the Qur'an

• "Say" 332 times = "They said" 332 times
    • Wisdom 16 times = Madness 16 times
    • Harm 9 times = benefit 9 times
    • That day (meaning judgment day) 70 times = Judgment day 70 times
    • Action 108 = Reward 108
    • This life 115 = Afterlife 115
    • Angles 88 = Satans 88
    • Life 145 =Death 145
    • Man 24 = Women 24
    • Benefit 50 = Corrupt 50
    • People 50 = Messengers 50
    • Eblees (Leader of satans) 11 = "Seek refuge [from Eblees]" 11
    • Calamity 75 = Thankfulness 75
    • Spending in charity 73 = Satisfaction 73
    • People who are mislead 17 = Dead people 17
    • Muslimeen 41 = Jihad 41
    • Magic 60 = trial/temptation 60
    • Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 = Blessing 32
    • Mind 49 = light 49 [noor and nur]
    • Sun 33 = light (just nur) 33
    • Tongue 25 = Sermon 25
    • Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18
    • Hardship 114 = Patience 114
    • Summer-hot 5 = winter-cold 5
    • Gold 8 = Prosperity 8
    • good deed 50 = bad deed 50
    • Faith 25 = infidelity 25
    • Near 10 = Away 10
    • Worry 13 = Reassurance 13
    • Wine 6 = intoxication 6
    • Smart people 16 = foolish people 16
    • Heat 4 coolness 4
    • Prophet 80 = Information 80
    • desire 8 = Fear 8
    • Speaking publicly 18 = Publicizing 18

Qur'an 7:176
      [highlight]"And if We had willed, we could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead] to the earth and followed his own desire. So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs. So relate the stories that perhaps they will give thought"[/highlight]

• "People who deny our signs" 5 times = "Dog" 5 times

[line]800[/line]

Other word occurrences that are.. befitting

• The moon is mentioned 28 times in 27 verses, it takes 27 days for the moon to orbit earth and 27 days for the moon to revolve fully on it's own axis.
    • The word "night" occurs 92 times. Chapter 92 is called "chapter of night".
    • "Day" (singular) is repeated 365 times.
    • "Day" (plural) repeated 30 times.
    • The word "month" mentioned 12 times.
    • "Human being" is used 65 times: the sum of the number of references to the stages of man's creation is the same:

Human being 65
      -Clay 17
      -Drop of Sperm 12
      -Embryo 6
      -A half formed lump of flesh 3
      -Bone 15
      -Flesh 12

TOTAL 65

• The word "sea" appears 32 times.
      The word "land" 13 times.
      If we add up the total words of both "sea" and "land" we get 45.
      Now if we do a simple calculation:

32/45 X 100% = 71.11111111%
      13/45 X 100% = 28.88888888%

Above is the percentages of water and land on the earth. Keep in mind that half the world hadn't even been discovered at the time of the Qur'an being revealed to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

• The word "salawat" (prayer) appears five times in the Qur'an, and Allah has commanded man to perform the prayer (salat) five times a day.

• Sabbath mentioned 7 times. The Sabbath is every 7 days.

[line]800[/line]

Jesus & Adam both mentioned 25 times.

Qur'an 3:59
    [highlight]"The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be" And he was."[/highlight]

The name of "Iesa" (Jesus) is mentioned 25 times in the Quran. The 7th time was in the verse listed above.
    This is also the very same case with regards to the name of "Adam" as it is also repeated 25 times, and the 7th time was also in the verse listed above.

[line]800[/line]

Green color mentioned 8 times, Paradise has 8 gates, people in paradise will have green clothes, and Paradise is mentioned 78 times.

Black color is mentioned 7 times, Hell has 7 gates, fire in hell is black, and hell is mentioned 77 times.

[line]800[/line]

The visible spectrum of light that the human eye can detect consists of 7 colours.

The word ”colours” is repeated 7 times in the Qur’an.

[line]800[/line]

Qur'an 71:15
    [highlight]"See you not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another"[/highlight]

The "Seven heavens" created in seven layers, mentioned 7 times in the Qur'an.

An interesting similitude is that there also just so happens to be seven layers in our atmosphere, according to the "Limited Fine Mesh Model (LFMMII)", the earths atmosphere consists of:

1. Troposphere
    2. Stratosphere
    3. Mesosphere
    4. Thermosphere
    5. Exosphere
    6. Ionosphere
    7. Magnetosphere

Qur'an 21:32
    [highlight]"We made the sky above them as a well-guarded ceiling, but they have neglected the evidence (of Our existence) therein.[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

Qur'an 7:155-156
    [highlight]"And Moses chose seventy of his people for Our place of meeting: when they were seized with violent earthquaking, he prayed: "O my Lord! if it had been Thy will Thou couldst have destroyed, long before, both them and me: wouldst Thou destroy us for the deeds of the foolish ones among us? this is no more than Thy trial: by it Thou causest whom Thou wilt to stray, and Thou leadest whom Thou wilt into the right path. Thou art our Protector: so forgive us and give us Thy mercy; for Thou art the best of those who forgive. And ordain for us that which is good, in this life and in the Hereafter: for we have turned unto Thee." He said: "With My punishment I visit whom I will; but My mercy extendeth to all things. That (mercy) I shall ordain for those who do right, and practise regular charity, and those who believe in Our signs"[/highlight]

In these verses we are told that 71 men (including Moses, peace be upon him) were shook by an earthquake. There are a total of 71 words in these verses.

[line]800[/line]

In Islam we believe Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke as a baby. The last prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) told us he was one of three babies to speak. We also believe he received prophethood at the age of 30, and ascended to heaven at the age of 33 without dying.

The following verses are the words Jesus spoke as a baby. It has also been discovered in ancient gospels discovered lately (gospel of Barnabus and the infancy gospels) that also claim Jesus spoke as a baby.

In Qur'an, chapter of Mary (19): verses 30-33
    [highlight]"[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."[/highlight]

The words underlined are the first words Jesus spoke. There are 33 words in total. Also the last verse, verse number 33, talks about when Jesus will be raised up to heaven. He was raised to heaven at the age of 33. The first verse, verse 30 is also the same number as the age he received prophethood.

[line]800[/line]

Surat Jinn 72 (chapter of the Jinn ,72) has 285 words. The last sentence in that chapter God says

[highlight]"and He (Allah) encompasses all that is with them, and He has numbered everything in numbers."[/highlight]

If we count how many times all individual numbers are mentioned in the Qur'an, the grand total is 285 times! The last word in the chapter is "numbers", it's the 285th word in the chapter.

[line]800[/line]

Chapter of Hajj (22)

Verse 27 has 14 words

14 x 27 = 378

The sum of the number 1 to 27, also equals 378

1+2+3...+26+27 =378

[line]800[/line]

Chapter of Iron (57)

57 (chapter number) x 29 (amount of verses in chapter) = 1653

Again, the sum of the numbers 1 to 57 = 1653

1+2+3......+55+56+57 = 1653

[line]800[/line]

Chapter of Noah (71)

This chapter has 28 verses

Noah is mentioned in 28 chapters of the Qur'an

Noah was the first messenger.

The name of Noah mentioned a total of 43 times in the Qur'an.

43 + 28 (chapter number) = 71

43 + 71 = 114 (total number of chapters in the Qur'an)

Chapter 71 is last chapter to mention Noah.

43 chapters after chapter of Noah do not mention Noah.

43 chapters before chapter of Noah do not mention Noah.

[line]800[/line]

ogw9ph.jpg?psid=1

[line]800[/line]

Chapter of Thunder (13)

Thunder is only mentioned twice in the Qur'an.

-The first occurrence of the word thunder is found in chapter 2 verse 19.

This verse has 19 words and 83 letters.

-The second occurrence of the word thunder is found to be the 13th word in the 13th section in the 13th chapter.

This verse also has 19 words and 83 letters. Despite both verses saying different things.

Not only that but the name of Allah is mentioned in both verses exactly 69 letters before the word thunder is mentioned.

[line]800[/line]

Chapter of the prostration (32)

-Prostration is mentioned 32 times in Qur'an.

-This chapter has 30 verses,
    the (half way) verse 15, mentions prostration.

Verse 15 has 15 words.

There are 15 verses in Qur'an where it is recommended/obligatory to prostrate after reciting.

-There are a total of 372 words in chapter 32, (half way) 186th word is the key word "prostrate".

[line]800[/line]

Chapter of the Ant (27)

The chapter starts with the letters T and S, Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) has not made it known publicly why yet.

However we can observe that the letter T exists 27 times in the chapter, the same as the chapter number.

The letter S exists 93 times in the chapter. The same number as the amount of verses in the chapter.

-The arabic word for "ant" has a numeric value of 120.
    chapter 97 + 27 verses = 120.

[line]800[/line]

The longest chapter in the Qur'an
    Chapter of the Cow (2) has 286 verses

Interestingly enough is that in the middle of the chapter, in verse 143, Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) says:

[highlight]"Thus We have made you a middle nation that you may be witnesses to the people"[/highlight]

143+143=286

[line]800[/line]

The Golden ratio is 1.618...... and goes on into infinity, it has no end in decimals.

Qur'an 16:18
    [highlight]"If you tried to number Allah’s blessings, you could never count them. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful."[/highlight]

[line]800[/line]

The story of the People of The Cave

A group of early Christians who were persecuted by the Romans before the Romans accepted monotheism, fled into the mountains and hid in a cave. Sleep overtook them and they awoke some 300 years later.

When they awoke it felt as though they had only been sleeping for a night. When they descended back into civilization to get provisions, they noticed the people were dressed in a very unusual way, likewise the people looked at them in a funny way. When they went to make their purchases their coins were also obsolete, as the money in circulation had changed. Stories of these people behind time spread and they became known as "the sleepers".

This story has survived from generation to generation by Christians, more over it is also referenced in Sura Al-Kahf of the Qur'an. For as long as history permits, the duration of the length of time they spent in the cave has always been a subject of speculation and discussion.

Qur'an 18:25
    [highlight]"So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more)"[/highlight]

What's interesting here is that the ratio of the lunar year (354 days) to the solar year (365), is the same as 300 years to 309 years.

365/354 = 1.03

309/300 = 1.03

Sura Al-Kahf is the 18th Sura (chapter) in the Qur'an.

18 is also the number of verses that tell the story of the "people of the Cave" in this Sura! Also, if we count how many words are between the two occurrences of the word "they stayed" (in terms of duration), the number of words is precisely 309.

From the start of the story about the people in the cave, to the words "three hundred" there is also exactly 309 words.

[line]800[/line]

The following table is made by listing the Chapter number in the first column. The number of verses in the chapter, in the second column. The combined total in the third column. The fourth and fifth columns are to separate even and odd totals.
    chapter number|number of verses|combined number|even number|odd number
    1|7|8|8|
    2|286|288|288|
    3|200|203||203
    4|176|180|180|
    5|120|125||125
    6|165|171||171
    7|206|213||213
    8|75|83||83
    9|129|138|138|
    10|109|119||119
    11|123|134|134|
    12|111|123||123
    13|43|56|56|
    14|52|66|66|
    15|99|114|114|
    16|128|144|144|
    17|111|128|128|
    18|110|128|128|
    19|98|117||117
    20|135|155||155
    21|112|133||133
    22|78|100|100|
    23|118|141||141
    24|64|88|88|
    25|77|102|102|
    26|227|253||253
    27|93|120|120|
    28|88|116|116|
    29|69|98|98|
    30|60|90|90|
    31|34|65||65
    32|30|62|62|
    33|73|106|106|
    34|54|88|88|
    35|45|80|80|
    36|83|119||119
    37|182|219||219
    38|88|126|126|
    39|75|114|114|
    40|85|125||125
    41|54|95||95
    42|53|95||95
    43|89|132|132|
    44|59|103||103
    45|37|82|82|
    46|35|81||81
    47|38|85||85
    48|29|77||77
    49|18|67||67
    50|45|95||95
    51|60|111||111
    52|49|101||101
    53|62|115||115
    54|55|109||109
    55|78|133||133
    56|96|152|152|
    57|29|86|86|
    58|22|80|80|
    59|24|83||83
    60|13|73||73
    61|14|75||75
    62|11|73||73
    63|11|74|74|
    64|18|82|82|
    65|12|77||77
    66|12|78|78|
    67|30|97||97
    68|52|120|120|
    69|52|121||121
    70|44|114|114|
    71|28|99||99
    72|28|100|100|
    73|20|93||93
    74|56|130|130|
    75|40|115||115
    76|31|107||107
    77|50|127||127
    78|40|118|118|
    79|46|125||125
    80|42|122|122|
    81|29|110|110|
    82|19|101||101
    83|36|119||119
    84|25|109||109
    85|22|107||107
    86|17|103||103
    87|19|106|106|
    88|26|114|114|
    89|30|119||119
    90|20|110|110|
    91|15|106|106|
    92|21|113||113
    93|11|104|104|
    94|8|102|102|
    95|8|103||103
    96|19|115||115
    97|5|102|102|
    98|8|106|106|
    99|8|107||107
    100|11|111||111
    101|11|112|112|
    102|8|110|110|
    103|3|106|106|
    104|9|113||113
    105|5|110|110|
    106|4|110|110|
    107|7|114|114|
    108|3|111||111
    109|6|115||115
    110|3|113||113
    111|5|116|116|
    112|4|116|116|
    113|5|118|118|
    114|6|120|120|
    [highlight]total= 6555[/highlight]|[highlight]total= 6236[/highlight]||[highlight]total= 6236[/highlight]|[highlight]total= 6555[/highlight]
    how|can|man|do|this?
    On top of that there are a total of 57 even numbers and a total of 57 odd numbers. Perfect symmetry.

There's another 6 or 7 ways (that we know of) to calculate the unbelievable symmetry of the Qur'an. See here for a more detailed look.

Unbelievably, (but somehow not surprisingly) the Golden Ratio can also be found in the numbers above.

Look at the third column. Take every number that's repeated and add them all together.

So you get this:

125+83+119+114+128+128+133+100+88+102+120+116+106+88+80+119+114+125+95
    +95+103+82+77+95+111+101+115+109+133+80+83+73+73+82+77+120+114+100+11
    5+107+118+125+110+101+119+109+107+103+106+114+119+110+106+113+102+103+
    115+102+106+107+111+110+106+113+110+110+114+111+115+113+116+116+118+120=

Now take the rest of the numbers, every number that's not repeated and add them all together.

So you get this:

8+288+203+180+171+213+138+134+123+56+66+144+117+155+141+253+98+90+65+
    62+219+126+132+81+85+67+152+86+75+74+78+97+121+99+93+130+127+122+104+
    112=

Now divide 7906 by 4885 to give you the

Golden Ratio of 1.618

[line]800[/line]
    [line]800[/line]
    [line]800[/line]

I haven't even touched on the linguistic miracles found in the Qur'an, nor am i qualified to. In a time in Arabia when poetry was a rich and vibrant tradition, the people would often hold poetry competitions. Becoming well renown for your poetic ability, was seen as a prestigious accomplishment.

When the Qur'an was revealed, poetry died. The traditions of holding poetry competitions vanished, because no one could compete with the Qur'an.
    To this day it is regarded as a work of art, unparalleled.
    A marvel that has never, nor will ever be surpassed.

Unfortunately, that aspect of the Qur'an is lost in translation. Though even just hearing it recited, you can tell it's something special. The word Qur'an itself, literally means "the recitation", and it longs to be heard. When you hear it, you feel it.

The most amazing thing about the Qur'an though, is not what i've listed above, no.

It's the simple, yet so profound wisdom and guidance found within it.

A child could read and understand it. When you put the message into practice and do what it says. I swear your life changes for the better in an extraordinary way.

It's a guidebook. A set of instructions that really make your life easy. It has all the answers. A book i trust more than myself.

Qur'an 2:23-24
    [highlight]"If you have doubts about the revelation We have sent down to Our servant (Muhammed), then produce a single chapter like it- enlist whatever supporters you have other than God- if you truly [think you can]. If you cannot do this- and you never will- then beware of the Fire prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones."[/highlight]

Qur'an 4:26-28
    [highlight]"Allah wants to make clear to you [the lawful from the unlawful] and guide you to the [good] practices of those before you and to accept your repentance. And Allah is Knowing and Wise. Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation. And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak."[/highlight]

Qur'an 53:3-4
    [highlight]"he (Muhammed) does not speak from his own desire. It is nothing but pure revelation revealed by God."[/highlight]

The Qur'an 18:29
    [highlight]"Say: 'It is the truth from your Lord. Let anyone who wishes to, believe, and let anyone who wishes to, disbelieve.'"[/highlight]

Qur'an 3:7
    [highlight]"It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding."[/highlight]

ooooooooooooooUntitled.jpg?psid=1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

The blocks on top of the pyramids have a chemistry not found in nature? Do elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Tl:dr

Seems like fiction to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

An anagram of miracles proofs signs coincidences is professing conceals cosmic insider , so I'm convinced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

You tried this exact same rubbish over on A&A and it didn't work. What makes you think you're on to a winner here?

Oh, wait, the credulity.... Actually no, that doesn't work, you can't convert those who already believe the stuff you believe, so we're back to the original question, which is, essentially, what's the point of posting that long string of rubbish?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭///3power

Exactly, i hinted about this stuff and i was asked to show it. So here it is.

As for trying to convert people, there's no such thing in Islam.

Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) guides whom He pleases, and He leaves go astray in blindness whom He pleases.

All i can do is give some knowledge about the immense blessings that are true.

It's up to everyone else what they do with that knowledge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

This is not the kind of nonsense we want on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement