Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A guide to wormers & ectoparasiticides

Options
  • 13-06-2014 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

I found these tables through the European Scientific Counsel Companion Animal Parasites ESCCAP website. They summarise information about the anthelminthics (wormers) and ectoparasiticides (external parasite treatment) available in UK and Ireland. It was updated June 2013 but is missing a few of the very newer ones e.g Bravecto, Broadline etc.

It's broken down into trade names, active ingredients, what parasites they treat, dose rate etc. Links included for printing and/or downloading if images are too difficult to read.

Nematodes= roundworms and Cestodes= tapeworms

As this topic pops up quite frequently in here, I thought it would be a handy go-to thread to refer to. I'll link it in the Common/Popular threads section too.

Dog Anthelmintics

do757s.png

Cat Anthelmintics

riw6c9.png

Dog Ectoparasiticides

2h39845.png

Cat Ectoparasiticides

2ebd0tu.png

Comments

Advertisement