Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's The Brian Boru Watch Tower?

Options
  • 07-06-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

The 16ft Brian Boru watch tower is missing!
    This was made over the course of a good few weeks by Killaloe/Ballina Mens shed group.
    I was going to start a thread when it went missing but I honestly thought it would have been found by now.

Considering it's the Brian Boru millennium celebrations, this theft is a disgrace :mad:

Link to facebook:https://www.facebook.com/freethetower?ref=nf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Brian Ború wants his tower back for the Féile Brian Boru celebrations next month :mad:

29D4D1424BBF4DD0BB05DFE4CEE1A054-0000360729-0003580830-00800L-23BB791FFBD84FE287763CC5D405FAFF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Chucken wrote: »
    The 16ft Brian Boru watch tower is missing!
    This was made over the course of a good few weeks by Killaloe/Ballina Mens shed group.
    I was going to start a thread when it went missing but I honestly thought it would have been found by now.

Considering it's the Brian Boru millennium celebrations, this theft is a disgrace :mad:

Link to facebook:https://www.facebook.com/freethetower?ref=nf

Hi Chucken, have you asked all the local Vikings, I'm sure a little eye balling from M would soon make them talk.

Good luck with search.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Hey Fries, long time no see :)

Seriously, what kind of person would go out of their way to take the tower?
    They would have needed a trailer and at least 6 strong fellas to lift it.
    It's useless to anyone! It's not like you could sit in it or anything.
    It just makes my blood boil after all the work the lads and lassies put into it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Its in some ones back garden I'll bet, and eventually people will hear who took it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Or used for firewood

• Advertisement
Advertisement