Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Events/Attractions

Options
  • 17-05-2014 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Was just wondeeering if it would be beneficial to have a thread/possibly a sticky where people could give details of events happening around Donegal or close to it in Derry ect that might be of interest to others. Personally I've noticed there's been things I'd have loved to have went to only to find out about them when they're over so think this would be a really handy resource, just a suggestion, what do others think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yup! I'd be all for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,995 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Hopefully in the not-too-distant future we will be talking about the centre at Malin Head, lot of very valid points raised in this article.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/mirror-girl-malin-head-trail-3557665

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

That's a great idea. I put it on another thread on the Donegal forum but if you're on Facebook, then like 'Visit Donegal'. It's updated on a daily basis and covers different events on throughout Donegal at any given time. It's fantastic, I've found so many different activities I never knew were on in Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Feel good fortnight Buncrana 25th June until 5th July

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

Northwest Garden Show, Castlefinn, 24-25 May.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Dare-devil squadron the Red Arrows have been confirmed for the finale of the Maritime Festival next month.
    Derry City Council has said the Royal Air Force troupe will take to the skies over Lough Foyle between Magilligan/ Binevenagh and Greencastle on Sunday June 29th.

Derry Journal

Tommy Bowe will be in Master Shoe and McElhinney's Store, Ballybofey on Saturday 24th May. Sorry, I dont have the actual times but I'll post back if I find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,995 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Hopefully will be able to go ahead, as the last time they were to appear in Derry protests stopped it from happening.

muffler wrote: »
    Tommy Bowe will be in Master Shoe and McElhinney's Store, Ballybofey on Saturday 24th May. Sorry, I dont have the actual times but I'll post back if I find out.
    11 - 12 in Master Shoe and 12 - 1 in McElhinneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

One for the kids

Mad hatters tea party

Sat 5th July 12.00

Shore Front Buncrana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭finnezzia

We're running a World Cup quiz tomorrow night in the Cottage Bar in Letterkenny, starting at 9.

It's just for a bita craic. We're trying to make the questions ungoogle-able and are throwing in a good few toughies so it should provide a challenge to even the biggest football heads.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1457801994465661

Land down if you can.

Advertisement