Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung / Google Nexus 10 32GB WiFi with 2560x1600 resolution (€270)

Options
  • 23-04-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

klFrlLZ.jpg
    ZlWCu7i.png
    Brand: Samsung / Google
    Type: Nexus 10
    Version: 32GB WiFi Android 4.4
    Cinematic action in a sleek, slim frame
    2560x1600 resolution with 300ppi, more than 4 million pixels in your hand!
    Sharper text, vivid Full HD pictures and unprecedented details
    Diagonal Screen Size: 10 inch
    WQXGA True RGB Real Stripe PLS
    Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 2
    CPU: Dual-core A15
    GPU: Quad-core Mali TS04
    2GB RAM
    WiFi 802.11 b / g / n (MIMO + HT40)
    Bluetooth
    NFC (Android Beam)
    Dual side NFC
    Micro USB
    Micro HDMI
    3.5mm earphone jack
    Features: 9000 mAh Lithium Polymer battery, Accelerometer, GPS, Gyroscope, Barometer, Ambient light sensor, Compass
    Dimensions: 263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm
    Weight: 603 grams
    Warranty: 2 years
    The expected shipping date of this product is 7 May 2014

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/47237/Samsung__Google_Neus_10_32GB_WiFi_with_25601600_resolution/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Holee ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

How long is this available for

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Looks like the new Nexus 10 is on the way.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

How long is this available for

Today, one day only- its an iBood offer.....

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

hare05 wrote: »
    Holee ****.

Awesome Tablet. Have one for over a year and its still fast as hell. Battery life is pretty good, but the last update seems to have messed with the battery a bit. Would definitely get one if I didn't have one already :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

Is this a good price? Considering a tablet never had one before just wondering if this one is worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭droidman123

Eight Ball wrote: »
    Is this a good price? Considering a tablet never had one before just wondering if this one is worth the money.

yes its definitely worth the price, you wont be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

That's an insanely good offer. If I didn't have the Toshiba with the equivalent res screen it would be a no brainer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Eight Ball wrote: »

Bought it at launch for around 400euro (December 2012).
    Great tablet, can't fault at all used much more than my iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,326 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Ordered this but earliest shipping has already been pushed to 21st of May. Have the option of cancelling, but i have been looking for a tablet for a while as I do use my phone alot more than I should for using the Internet and it can't be the best on the eyes reading some very small text.

Is there other better value tablets around for the money? Is this showing it's age yet? I won't be doing a whole lot more than browsing and watching the likes of Netflix on it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hang on in there- at the price you paid there is no comparable 10" tablet out there. This is a high spec very desireable piece of kit- if you decide you don't want it- you'll have your hand bitten off you if you put it up on adverts here, at cost price. If I had the money- I know I'd take it right from you!

Advertisement