Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slayer - The Academy - 1st July

Options
  • 21-04-2014 12:01am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭

SLAYER

AT ACADEMY DUBLIN 1ST JULY 2014|€39 FROM TICKETMASTER.IE FROM FRIDAY AT 10AM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Someone said a slayer show showed up on ticketmaster and got removed quickly after so I'm guessing it's a slayer show being announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Hope it's Metallica!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Hope it's Metallica!?

It's NOT Metallica, i can guarantee you that

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

where is that anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Slayer again?

Id go, but hopefully not. AIC,id be all over that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

slayer in the academy, they tweeted it at 9am today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭LostArt

Slayer, July 1st in The Academy. On sale Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Thinking of going to this. But as I am only a casual listener (as in I've only heard the Reign in Blood album) 40euro seems a bit much . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭yknaa

Any support I wonder or would we have to endure 60 mins of dub-reggae like the last visit to the Academy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

yknaa wrote: »
    Any support I wonder or would we have to endure 60 mins of dub-reggae like the last visit to the Academy :)

Haha true. A good support would make the night. Although it was one of the gigs of the year for me. Amazing live band and the size of the academy is just right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement