Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for complaining about male objectification in thread

Options
  • 23-03-2014 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Post for permanent banning:

"Originally Posted by Jimminism viewpost.gif
    What's with the objectification of men ITT?"

Supposedly for "trolling".

I haven't seen a rule that I have broken and other people have complained about the sexism earlier in the same thread.

How is this possibly trolling? Such a subjective term to use. I'm assuming the moderator thought I was sarcastic? Can you see ANY hint of "trolling" in my posts? What's the point of rules if you can just call anything you disagree with as "trolling"?

Also may I suggest not banning people instantly on signing up to a forum? Even on the subjective chance I was being sarcastic (what gratification could I get from sarcastically complaining about male objectification? seriously), the moderator should AT LEAST give the poster a chance and ask them about the comment before permanently banning them.

I want a full reasoning as to why I've been banned for trolling, not just an unban.

I want an admin to comment on this too, not just the moderator that decided to ban me.

Is there a ban quota in place or something? Genuinely bewildered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement