Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality Aircraft models ?

Options
  • 17-03-2014 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I was getting my brother a gift the other day - he likes model aeroplanes,
    and saw some beauties in a shop in Barcelona - (its called Scaletric and is on C/ Pelayo - highly recommended for planes, trains cars etc - and fantastic quality )

There was an absolute beauty of a Boeing 777 Air France (scale 1:100) - but was pricey - around €170.

I ended up getting a smaller scale model of the 777 (1:400) for €30 ... nice diecast ... anyone recommend a good site for getting these online ?

Cos now I'm in the mood for one myself :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭folbotcar

Of course there quite a few out there. One I know about is www.trainsandplanes.co.uk. They have quite a selection including military. If you're visiting Dublin Marks Models have a selection.

There's also a model section on boards. Someone there might have more ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Thanks for that ... they seem to have a lot better prices then the store I visited last weekend, problem is it's impossible to tell the quality without detailed photos ... :(

Advertisement