Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Jobs Available (Home Tuition)

Options
  • 14-03-2014 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

This thread can be used to post about jobs available for home tuition in the Education sector.

Please post just once about the job. Multiple posts will be deleted.

No discussion of jobs allowed. All enquires are to be conducted by Private Message only.

No phone numbers/email addresses allowed.

Please Note: Primary and secondary teaching jobs are advertised on Education Posts. This should be your first step in searching for a position.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This thread can be used for parents looking to access home tuition teachers.
    It is NOT for people looking for grinds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I'm looking for a teacher or teachers to provide home tuition in Galway for a junior cert student.
    The Department of education have approved 7 hours tuition per week which has to be provided by a duly qualified teacher who is registered with the Teaching council.
    Before any teaching could begin the applicant would need to fill in a form which is sent to the dept for approval.

In particular I would like maths/science/English.

If anyone is interested please pm me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

The KWETB have their first set of jobs up. I’m in this group and can say that the jobs from my school at least are all available to any applicants. It is not the case that they are already filled in house. Good luck to everyone job hunting this year

http://kildarewicklow.etb.ie/kwetb-vacancies/

Advertisement