Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books for Sale for Charity

Options
  • 21-02-2014 10:24am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My wife has suggested I give away some of the books I've read so rather than give them away I'd like them to go to charity.
    • Racing Through the Dark: The Fall and Rise of David
    • Slaying the Badger: LeMond, Hinault and the Greatest Ever Tour de France
    • The Rider
    • Lance Armstrong's War: One Man's Battle Against Fate, Fame, Love, Death, Scandal, and a Few Other Rivals on the Road to the Tour de France
    • The Secret Race: Inside the Hidden World of the Tour de France: Doping, Cover-ups, and Winning at All Costs
    • Inside Team Sky: The Inside Story of Team Sky and Their Challenge for the 2013 Tour de France
    • Nico Roche Autobiography
    • Seven Deadly Sins: My Pursuit of Lance Armstrong

All books are generally in good condition but are 'used'! There maybe more so I will update as I go.

Payment via my charity page . I suggest a minimum donation of €5 per book but any amount welcome. I will cover postage to any where in Ireland for all minimum donations.

Post here if you make a donation and I'll be in touch regarding postage/address etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

Secret Race and Slaying the Badger still available?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'll double check tonight and get back to you

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

2014_02_24_21_49_37.jpg

Still have the badger. Great book. Very interesting.

I have other books. Just need to find them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

godtabh wrote: »
    2014_02_24_21_49_37.jpg

Still have the badger. Great book. Very interesting.

I have other books. Just need to find them

Ill take slaying the badger if available?

MIRV asked 1st so I will wait till tomorrow and if I don't hear back from him it's yours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

I'll take Roche and sky if still available

breanach78 wrote: »
    I'll take Roche and sky if still available

Still available. Make your donation and pm me your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

Cool, I'll make a donation later this evening.

PM when done and I'll arrange postage

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Great idea!

Will take The Rider if still available

• Advertisement

Great idea!

Will take The Rider if still available

Its in the house. Will double check for it tonight and confirm later.

Sound - let me know when you get your hands on it and I'll put the payment through

Sound - let me know when you get your hands on it and I'll put the payment through

The rider is still available

Great - keep it aside for me and will PM when payment goes through

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mp31

If breanach78 doesn't buy the Sky book then I'd like to be next inline please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,062 ✭✭✭buffalo

Haven't seen Seven Deadly Sins go yet - still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

U can borrow my copy if you like buffalo ...... tripe

Advertisement