Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come we have brown eggs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I wonder why we have an internet forum at times when this responds comes up so often.

I wonder why we bother having search engines. I frequent a lot of tech-based web forums and it really disheartening the number of "I could have googled for the answer to this but its easier if you spoonfeed me the answer" type threads.

If I have to read one more "Whats the best Linux distribution for a noob" thread there is a chance I will breakdown in tears.

Now a discussion on colors of eggs does not fit that category. Its an interesting enough topic. My ma keeps hens and she has various different breeds so we always got a wide assortment of colours. Personally a nice brown egg looks more appealing to me, but I have eaten all colors and so long as they are fresh and free range, they go down very well. She used to keep ducks and their eggs were blue. The same shade as the underside of a Spitfire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Lads, Anyone know whats the best Linux distribution for a noob?

Cheers!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

How now brown cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Lapin wrote: »
    Lads, Anyone know whats the best Linux distribution for a noob?

Cheers!

That was inevitable wasn't it?

Advertisement