Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 18's clubs Saturdays

Options
  • 19-02-2014 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi I'm going out for my 18th on Saturday and was wondering does anyone know a few good clubs in Dublin city centre that play pretty mainstream music, have a young enough crowd and are 18's, thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Moved from AH. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sara1951

El Guapo! wrote: »
    Moved from AH. :)

Huh? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

A lot of places are Over 19s at least on a Saturday.

A lot of places are Over 19s at least on a Saturday.

Yeah I know but their has to be some that aren't! :( I know play is 18's but I don't wanna go there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I think the academy is 18s and over. But its fairly stuck up but fugly crowd.

• Advertisement

hfallada wrote: »

Thanks! Any idea about the palace and alchemy? Cause I heard they are but I'm not sure

Not mainstream music either.

Sara1951 wrote: »
    Thanks! Any idea about the palace and alchemy? Cause I heard they are but I'm not sure

Palace is 21s or 22s on a Saturday I think and Alchemy is 21s.

Yeah just not into indie or any weird music yeno

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Doesn't really matter OP. It's your 18th birthday so you are guaranteed not to get asked for ID!

Everyone knows that you get ID'd all the time when you're trying to get into clubs at 17 but the first time you go out with your fresh ID, you don't get asked!

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Doesn't really matter OP. It's your 18th birthday so you are guaranteed not to get asked for ID!

Everyone knows that you get ID'd all the time when you're trying to get into clubs at 17 but the first time you go out with your fresh ID, you don't get asked!
    Unfortunately I was asked cause I've already been out :(

Yeah buts its fairly close to mainstream. Its full of wanna be hipster( I dont use this word lightly). Like OP there is literally no where for under 21 on a saturday night. Mid-Week you can get into anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Whatever used to be 21s on D'olier Street is 18s.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

SantryRed wrote: »
    Whatever used to be 21s on D'olier Street is 18s.

That's Play, OP doesn't want to go there :) Alchemy is 21, they send people to Play if they're under that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Yeah buts its fairly close to mainstream. Its full of wanna be hipster( I dont use this word lightly). Like OP there is literally no where for under 21 on a saturday night. Mid-Week you can get into anywhere

Have you been there recently ? It is not Propaganda that is on anymore its a new event called Sense and definitely not what I would call close to mainstream

Joekers wrote: »
    Have you been there recently ? It is not Propaganda that is on anymore its a new event called Sense and definitely not what I would call close to mainstream

No because it was horrific. Propaganda was like €8 in. The queues were massive and everyone in side was fugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

No because it was horrific. Propaganda was like €8 in. The queues were massive and everyone in side was fugly.

Well like I said it is no longer Propaganda that is on there it has moved to Madison nightclub on Friday nights

Advertisement