Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MISSING KITTEN BALLYTRUCKLE AREA

Options
  • 23-01-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello!
    My kitten has recently gone missing from the Ballytruckle area, if anyone could help us find her I would really appreciate it! She is only a few months old and has been missing since Monday (the 20th). She is white all over except for a brown raccoon like tail and a brown nose. Her name is Pixie and we are so worried about her, she has never done this before and we were thinking she may be in somebody's house. If anyone has seen a small sized cat like this please let me know!
    Thanks

pixie.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Contact wlrfm who can announce it and the vets in case someone found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Well if it made its way up the German rd, be worried that it's after being dumped somewhere. Neighbour of ours "got rid" of 2 of our cats but only admitted to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 TheGovernor

I'm always around that area I'll keep an eye out for her, she's gorgeous I hope ye're reunited soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Any news?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

cococoady wrote: »
    Well if it made its way up the German rd, be worried that it's after being dumped somewhere. Neighbour of ours "got rid" of 2 of our cats but only admitted to one.

Sorry for going off topic OP but just out of interest what did you do about your neighbour doing in two of your cats? and did you reply in kind?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

I hope she's back home now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I ate it.

Advertisement