Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majestic Christmas Tree - 6ft.was 69.99 now only 19.99 Argos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Raindrops12

Thank you.

Just reserved one in Portlaoise store

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Cheers that'll help someone i know is looking for someone, has anyone come across any collapsible one's, as i have an old one but looking for a larger one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Just bear in mind that its very slow to assemble as it has around 40 individual branches to be spread out and attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I reserved one and told me wife, she took a look at one on show in argos at lunchtime and told me it was ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I reserved one and told me wife, she took a look at one on show in argos at lunchtime and told me it was ****e

It's not bad at all... I have mine sitting in the corner now if you want a picture?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

January wrote: »
    It's not bad at all... I have mine sitting in the corner now if you want a picture?

Please do!

It's not going to win any awards for being the best Christmas tree ever but for 19.99 (I paid 29.99 last week for it) it's a good tree!

ww6f.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

They also have the 7 foot reduced to 32 euro and small change from 82 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It's not going to win any awards for being the best Christmas tree ever but for 19.99 (I paid 29.99 last week for it) it's a good tree!

Did it take you long to assemble ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ww6f.jpg

Nice tree, that is. Yes, hmmm.

• Advertisement

Zardoz wrote: »
    Did it take you long to assemble ?

Took himself about 15 mins...

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

ww6f.jpg

Looks very chip and tacky, the real ones are nicer

Looks very chip and tacky, the real ones are nicer

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

* Please note item 9147328 has previously been on sale at €27.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I wasn't impressed with the trees I got from argos. The pictures in the book seem optimistic.

That said for 19.99 you'd be happy with it. For 35 or more you'd be less happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Looks very chip and techie, the real ones are pricier
    xmas spirited your post;)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭micka

Hi all,

Dunnes Stores are selling small real trees for €19.99. Comes in a small pot inside a larger one. I take both off to reuse later, and then put the tree and earth into a bigger pot with mixed peat moss and more earth.

Give it a chance to grow throughout the year..

Looks great atop a window table and you don't have to find a corner or rearrange furniture!

Advertisement