Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS M4A1 Sport Line

Options
  • 25-06-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm looking to sell my ICS-41 M4A1 Retractable for €135. I am living in Carlow, specifically Rathvilly. Here are some specs:

Muzzle velocity: 275-300 FPS
    Mag Capacity: 300 rounds
    Colour: Black and Grey
    Weight: 2kg
    Length: 33"(varies with stock)
    Composition: High-Quality ABS polymer, Aluminium

Features:
    2 hi-cap mags-1x STANAG-style aluminium black
    1x Thermal type plastic black
    ICS Split Version 2 gearbox
    Adjustable LE-style stock (6-position)
    1 pair of aluminium handguard rails
    Detachable carrying handle
    Functioning forward assist
    Swiss Arms charger
    Intellect 1600 2/3a Ni-MH 1.2V battery
    Adjustable aperture rear sight (windage and elevation)
    Cleaning rod
    Small bag of BBs (around 500)

This is a great starter rifle and this particular model has gone out of production and so is rare to find.

The split-version 2 gearbox allows for ease in upgrading the airsoft gun to higher ROFs or power, though not exceeding one joule due to legislation.

A functioning forward assist also reduces gearbox pressure by releasing the anti-reversal latch so that the spring may decompress-a feature not found on many airsoft M4s or M16s to date, let alone any other model.

Personally, I have only used it in a skirmish once, living around an hour from my local skirmish site. Its performances were great and it delivered consistent accuracy. I have owned it for two years and bought it for €220.

Ideal for a starter, upgrade or just for parts, I am selling this airsoft gun at €135.

Any interested buyers may contact me on <snip> or at my e-mail address: <snip>

If you would like it delivered, it is bought-as-seen and postage and packing is to be paid by the buyer.
    I accept no responsibility for problems associated with the airsoft gun post-sale. Available for testing at the address specified. Cash only.

Comments

Advertisement