Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healthiersmoker.ie Galway Shop

Options
  • 23-06-2013 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

^^ is that the stock list :-) ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dan I Am

Sorry to waste peoples few seconds here. I deleted my post because I thought the person could get in more trouble than I thought they maybe deserved. Still a crap shop though, unless you're desperate for spares. They're knocking out over priced fake joye ego kits to tourists - that's all (just don't want to lose some one a job who looks like they need it. They'll either realise how dumb they are from today, or get busted tomorrow, but I'll give them another chance

I dont get the mentality of these shops that just stock starter kits and overpriced juice. I understand there is money to be made off newbie vapers, but surely the real money is in returning customers looking to upgrade to bigger and better stuff, which these shops dont stock.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

most people dont want bigger and better, they just want something that will "do the job"

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

most people dont want bigger and better, they just want something that will "do the job"

Yea, we're the cool people though :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that, or the gullible suckers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ben36

Yep,couldn't agree more.All my family and friends are happy with the ego twist and does the job brilliantly.I find it funny see people spending money on big setups and then selling it in a few weeks later.

Yeah, but not when they're overpriced.
    What Im trying to say is most vapers buy a starter kit once, then they want to upgrade. Ive been to a few of these b+m shops and stalls lately hoping to buy something because I like the idea of seeing what Im buying before I pay for it, but I couldnt find anything I would use that I couldnt get online alot cheaper.
    I understand they have more overheads, but Im not gonna pay for their rent, rates, etc.
    As for size, Ive gone from using large mods like the vamo and mech mods outdoors to just egos and a7. I just couldnt carry them around anymore. Now I dont have to worry about my pants falling down in public with the weight of large mods.....again :-)

Advertisement