Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security guard says nooo to taking photos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Thats insane. As soon as I seen the headline I was expecting it to be the age old taking photos in a shopping mall argument, but this seems quite clearly to be a public road outside the centre. Thats one seriously aggressive security guard too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 social mark

The photographers sound like assholes too. Both ladies got what they deserved.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Splinters wrote: »
    Thats insane. As soon as I seen the headline I was expecting it to be the age old taking photos in a shopping mall argument, but this seems quite clearly to be a public road outside the centre. Thats one seriously aggressive security guard too.

Many US shopping centres have little ring roads that go around the outside, so it still could have been on private property.

Security guard still in the wrong though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,575 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i feel kinda sorry for her. probably on close to minimum wage and incorrectly briefed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 social mark

i feel kinda sorry for her. probably on close to minimum wage and incorrectly briefed.
    They couldn't even supply her with a uniform that fits properly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement