Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red dot / laser sight. Clone Leupold mark 4 scope.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Not willing to let it go for 25 , thanks anyway Dean.

Bump

Dump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

Would like to offer asking,...
    But payday is not for another 2 weeks.. :-(

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Up

Would like to offer 35 inc post for red dot.....? :-)

Also withdrawing here if offer had been accepted.. Have ordered new cylinder for new Barrett on line.. SOS. And GLWS

Back again.. :-/ To explain, committed myself to to much guns/funds wise, But would like to try again with an offer of 35 inc post for this fabolous acog.. :-)

Kind regards

• Advertisement

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Back again.. :-/ To explain, committed myself to to much guns/funds wise, But would like to try again with an offer of 35 inc post for this fabolous acog.. :-)

Kind regards
    Hi jimeryan , registered post for this item is €6.30 but I'm willing to split the postage with you so if you can offer asking plus €3 postage I would be willing to accept your offer. You will get the tracking number and a copy of the receipt for your records and we will both have peace of mind with the shipping, or if you would be prepared to collect?

Dude... I'm going to have to retract again I'm afraid, I'm a pain in the bollox I know, unexpected bill you could say...
    I totally would accept that, can't collect I'm afraid, If its still here at the end of the month payday again.. I will buy straight away, for asking, and of course pay all fees... I really want it and am sick.. Again sorry. :-(

If I manage to sell my m16a4 in the mean while ill also look to buy immediately if still here. Or you could hold it till the 27th..? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Kwaska

Will you let red dot/laser sight go for €35 including postage?

Kwaska wrote: »
    Will you let red dot/laser sight go for €35 including postage?
    Ill offer to split postage cost, same deal I gave jimeryan, but ill only do registered.

Or you can hold it for me and get the full amount. :-) Please..! You know how much I've been wanting this Darren, bought a very similar one a month ago, and got done for it.. This one of yours is mint

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Kwaska

darren ff wrote: »
    Ill offer to split postage cost, same deal I gave jimeryan, but ill only do registered.

OK.
    PM me with your details so I could pay for it.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 29 irishdude00

would you trade for a brand new mk1 nbb pistol for the dot sight?

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Or you can hold it for me and get the full amount. :-) Please..! You know how much I've been wanting this Darren, bought a very similar one a month ago, and got done for it.. This one of yours is mint
    Hi Jimeryan, I know you've had a bit of bad luck with timing for this item, but Kwaska has meet all conditions of sale I would be in breach of boards rules if I held out for more money. I hope you understand and if this sale falls through I will of course keep you in mind.

Kwaska wrote: »
    OK.
    PM me with your details so I could pay for it.
    Cheers
    Pm inbound

would you trade for a brand new mk1 nbb pistol for the dot sight?
    No thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Jimeryan, I know you've had a bit of bad luck with timing for this item, but Kwaska has meet all conditions of sale I would be in breach of boards rules if I held out for more money. I hope you understand and if this sale falls through I will of course keep you in mind.

Totally understand Darren, just raging with myself, had the cash, then didn't, then did.. Bloody typical of my luck..
    No prob at all... Thanks Darren and good luck, of course ill keep an eye on the thread and thanks mate

Both scopes sold , mods please lock.

Both scopes sold , mods please lock.

:-(

Advertisement