Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pending Transactions on AIB Internet banking

Options
  • 02-04-2013 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick question about the pending transactions tab on AIB Internet banking. Have these transactions already been taken in to account in the funds available balance or are they actually waiting to be debited? I can't figure it out from the help and information on the site, but I'm sure some of the pending laser transactions listed have been deducted already?

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

they have already been taken into account within the "available funds" figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Account balance - pending transactions = Available balance.

They haven't technically left your account yet but they're going to so the money is not available to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Random wrote: »
    they have already been taken into account within the "available funds" figure.

You've just saved me a sleepless night :D Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 WayneWexford

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but is this the case with the new design? It seems as though pending transactions are not being deducted from the available balance.

Advertisement