Joe Rogan Interviews Dr Steven Greer - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-03-2013, 15:16   #1
Daithi 1

Joe Rogan Interviews Dr Steven Greer

Sup yo ! Rogan interviews Greer here. He's the guy who brought us the disclosure project in 2001 and is working on a new project called Sirius Disclosure < which claims it will be releasing (amongst other stuff) footage and test results etc of an ET, can be seen briefly on their advertisement found on youtube (posted below).

Anyway, it's a fascinating interview about everything from ufo's, suppressed technology, anti gravity, black ops faster than light travel, zero point energy etc etc.

If you know Joe Rogan, you know he's not a stupid person and by the end of the interview he states that at lest he believes Greer believe what he's saying, ie. he's not bullsh!tting.

It's almost 3 hours long, too me a few days to get through it, but it was definitely worth it.

(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
18-03-2013, 13:21   #2
Aquarius34

The guy callled "greer" the one been interviewed is a reptilian

Also disclosure isn't happening, because humans have to wake up and realise the obvious that we are not alone, never were alone and we are very much the focus of attention in this galaxy right now.

It's like walking into the sitting room and not even realsing an extra chair is there until you realise someone else put another one there.
18-03-2013, 14:47   #3
Torakx

Or maybe someone was using a footstool and just keeps saying its a chair to keep it under wraps
(2) thanks from:
18-03-2013, 14:51   #4
namloc1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius34 View Post
we are very much the focus of attention in this galaxy right now.
Whose attention?
18-03-2013, 14:53   #5
Aquarius34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torakx View Post
Or maybe someone was using a footstool and just keeps saying its a chair to keep it under wraps
The art of confusion is a whole other ball game too!
Advertisement
18-03-2013, 14:55   #6
Aquarius34

Quote:
Originally Posted by namloc1980 View Post
Whose attention?
Other beings that are not currently residing on Earth perhaps, is the penny not dropping yet. The question seems very rhetorical.
19-03-2013, 00:29   #7
namloc1980

Quote:
Other beings that are not currently residing on Earth perhaps, is the penny not dropping yet. The question seems very rhetorical.
I presume it would be too much to ask you to provide evidence that these alleged beings are focusing their attention on us???
19-03-2013, 00:47   #8
Aquarius34

Quote:
I presume it would be too much to ask you to provide evidence that these alleged beings are focusing their attention on us???
Oh really how predictable for you to ask such a question. Is that all you say around here? I could but I know you will be dismissive.
19-03-2013, 01:21   #9
Daithi 1

Anyone listen to the interview ?
Advertisement
19-03-2013, 07:47   #10
namloc1980

Quote:
Oh really how predictable for you to ask such a question. Is that all you say around here? I could but I know you will be dismissive.
You made a statement of fact about other beings watching Earth. Unsurprisingly you can't back it up.
19-03-2013, 09:44   #11
Sacksian

Quote:
The guy callled "greer" the one been interviewed is a reptilian

Also disclosure isn't happening, because humans have to wake up and realise the obvious that we are not alone, never were alone and we are very much the focus of attention in this galaxy right now.

It's like walking into the sitting room and not even realsing an extra chair is there until you realise someone else put another one there.
Lots of humans also need to wake up to the fact that if they get all their information via youtube and google, their information is more controlled and censored than any "mainstream" media, as youtube is owned by google.

These humans also need to wake up to the fact that there is no homogenous "mainstream" that they are living outside, that they are just buying into one of the many 000s of consumer cultures out there, over another. They are consumers, like everyone else.

They may also need to wake up to the fact that The Matrix is just a film that successfully exploited adolescent anxieties. A film like any other with ****ty sequels, video games and merchandise.

The guy called "greer", the one being interviewed, is not a reptilian.

I can say that with as much authority as you did as I have done lots of research on people not being aliens. But you'll have to do that research yourself if you're really interested in finding out how I know he is not an alien. But he is definitely not an alien.

I have to laugh sometimes when I look at a youtube video and it's so obvious that someone is not an alien. Sometimes people on boards claim that they are aliens but I can tell from reading their posts that they are not an alien.

It's very funny to me that people don't realise this.

But they are too dumbed down from reading ****ty websites and watching crappy youtube videos to realise this.

p.s. I haven't watched the videos yet but you can see in the second one that there does seem to be a lot of extra chairs in the sitting room.
(3) thanks from:
19-03-2013, 09:47   #12
Sacksian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi 1 View Post
Sorry, I haven't - I will do - but I would like to see some non YouTube videos too.
19-03-2013, 11:20   #13
enno99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi 1 View Post
Yep enjoyed it looking forward to the film

Food for thought when he says 50 years between first flight and using a plane to drop the atomic bomb
The bit about how he should edit out wilcox from Rogan was funny
Rogan,s offer to film one of his UFO retreats should be interesting if he takes it up ?

I think you should take anything he says with a large pinch of salt

I think there is a strong possibility that Greer could be a government agent helping to contain credible witnesses like pilots/astronauts if their stories have merit
Thanks from:
19-03-2013, 11:40   #14
Aquarius34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacksian View Post
Lots of humans also need to wake up to the fact that if they get all their information via youtube and google, their information is more controlled and censored than any "mainstream" media, as youtube is owned by google.
I agree, there are a lot of fakes online, and especially in the E.T awareness community. Just as I said, Mr, Greer is a reptilian.

The aliens are on the planet and they run the institutions on the planet like the Roman Catholic church, the Freemasons, The EU, the Templars, the US millitary the UN etc etc.

Quote:
These humans also need to wake up to the fact that there is no homogenous "mainstream" that they are living outside, that they are just buying into one of the many 000s of consumer cultures out there, over another. They are consumers, like everyone else.
And your point is what exactly to this thread?

Quote:
They may also need to wake up to the fact that The Matrix is just a film that successfully exploited adolescent anxieties. A film like any other with ****ty sequels, video games and merchandise.
It's just a film packed with latent sublimal language, codes and truth. It's a movie basically telling us what our reality is made up of and I am not talking about the movie

I am talking about this matrix.

Quote:
The guy called "greer", the one being interviewed, is not a reptilian.
Yes he is.
Quote:
I can say that with as much authority as you did as I have done lots of research on people not being aliens. But you'll have to do that research yourself if you're really interested in finding out how I know he is not an alien. But he is definitely not an alien.
I don't care what you think . I am very well aware of what is out there and who is who on these sort of thing's.

Quote:
I have to laugh sometimes when I look at a youtube video and it's so obvious that someone is not an alien. Sometimes people on boards claim that they are aliens but I can tell from reading their posts that they are not an alien.
Sorry, what?

Quote:
It's very funny to me that people don't realise this.
Again, erm, what, your opinions make no sense.

Quote:
But they are too dumbed down from reading ****ty websites and watching crappy youtube videos to realise this.
You've mentioned youtube at least 15 times on one post. That is peculiar to me.

Quote:
p.s. I haven't watched the videos yet but you can see in the second one that there does seem to be a lot of extra chairs in the sitting room.
So what are you doing here then?
19-03-2013, 11:43   #15
Aquarius34

Quote:
You made a statement of fact about other beings watching Earth. Unsurprisingly you can't back it up.
Wouldn't you love people to think we are alone in the universe and forever live in alice in wonderland, possibly hoping no one will ever face the reality that we are not and never were to begin with? Of course I can't back it up to someone like you, why would I? yanno?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion