Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOI-watch

Options
  • 17-02-2013 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Well guys, I've officially got my full application in now and I've heard that a few people have already gotten their letters of introduction (LOI) - that's a very unexpected turnaround time and very welcome.

I was thinking we could have a thread here where, when people receive their LOI they come on here and just submit a brief post stating, date they finalised their application, their number in the 'queue' and the date they received their LOI - just so the rest of us all can keep an eye on the processing times and see how they're going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

got my letter of introduction today.
    i applied the day on which both systems opened.
    I was roughly number 380 to give an idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Accrual Intentions

got my letter of introduction today.
    i applied the day on which both systems opened.
    I was roughly number 380 to give an idea

Thanks for getting the ball rolling!

Seems like it was definitely worth getting in there first and getting it all done as fast as possible. I can't imagine it's going to be that quick for those further back in the queue. I'm 4072.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Just out of curiosity for those who got their LOIs, what's the validity date? I know that one person's is until early 2015, just wanted to see if it was the same for all...?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭minnow12

So.. all my docs were submitted on the 14th, wonder how long ill be waiting for the loi??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

dunno mate it seems to vary sent mine the friday the 8th so who noes:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Technobod

just completed that nightmare :D:D:Ddoes it take long to get a responce and is the number we need for kompass on this???to be honest im so delighted i have it in i dont care how long it takes:cool::D

i dont no mate tbh took me an hour r 2 can take up to 3 days :D congrats major relief:D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

since all the visas where gone since jan would you say they'll issue more this year?

highly doubtful Ireland is given a quote and they will have to stick to it does not really matter how quick they go:( next year i am afraid mate:(

Advertisement