Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Taito Type X

Options
  • 13-02-2013 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

I have a Nice clean Taito Type X with a multiboot drive, looking for a nice small cab.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

will this run BG4 ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

no BG4 thats TTX+, im gonna put it on adverts tonight or tmrw.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How much are you looking for it, in your ad on adverts

its not on yet will do it tonight with some pics and price

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Good luck on this dude. The multi boot thing is a nice bonus.

• Advertisement

now on adverts with a few pics, I have large amount of art work for project cabs and a few STV carts and boards that im going to put up over the next few days. Having a clear out

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Cant see it on adverts?

Removed for an infringement sorry

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Must be the word "multiboot" that put pay to that advert.
    Relist, just the standard item description.

I'm more surprised that the report on you was acted on, I have reported the same individual selling dodgy ps2 games and she is never acted on.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Must be the word "multiboot" that put pay to that advert.
    Relist, just the standard item description.

I'm more surprised that the report on you was acted on, I have reported the same individual selling dodgy ps2 games and she is never acted on.

Ah so it was you that reported it

• Advertisement

Nope, don't do that anymore!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Nope, don't do that anymore!

lol it doesn't matter to be honest rules are rules and I knew when I done the ad that it was going to be taken down, at least I know not to put up the home made Naomi CF box I have

Anyway thats it shows over

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement