Hi All,

Would really appreciate some help with this issue, been trying a multitude of options without success. I live in a rural area, literally a broadband blackspot/bermuda triangle, 7km from any exchange in 3 directions.

So recently we switched to satellite, which is excellent and i'm very happy with it. The issue is my home network.

Previously the setup was this;

Broadband enable line (Downstairs) > Draytek ADSL router > Powerline Ethernet plug > Netgear router (upstairs and in bridge mode) > Wireless printer.

So i could print to the printer upstairs from anywhere in the house. I could also access the net upstairs via the ethernet cable plugged directly into the router.

------

If you're still reading, thank you!

The satellite modem were now using is like DSL. The problem is, it has an 8GB cap. I don't want to install usage trackers on all devices, so i want the router connected to the satellite modem to do this. Of the 2 routers i have, only the Draytek (ADSL) has this functionality, not the Netgear (DSL).

The draytek has a bridge mode also.

So is there anyway i can configure the Draytek so that i can use it as the gateway to the internet, through the satellite modem, while allowing other devices to connect to it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Edit - I realise i'm stretching here with ADSL/DSL, but the Draytek was €120 and i'm trying to get some use out of it! Any questions, i should be able to field quickly.