Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18650 Batteries in Dublin?

Options
  • 08-12-2012 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Anyone know where I can pick up a a 18650 battery for a head lamp + charger in Dublin?

Want to get it tomorrow so I can have them for tomorrow evening. Only place I can find online that should have them is Maplins but they're out of stock. Suggestions?

Cheers.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

CardinalJ wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Anyone know where I can pick up a a 18650 battery for a head lamp + charger in Dublin?

Want to get it tomorrow so I can have them for tomorrow evening. Only place I can find online that should have them is Maplins but they're out of stock. Suggestions?

Cheers.

John
    Try the Chinese phone shops on Parnell street Moore street ive seen them there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

grapeape wrote: »
    Try the Chinese phone shops on Parnell street Moore street ive seen them there

Thanks for that, none of them had them unfortunately.

I'll get them on line now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Sorry late to the party here. There is an increasing number of hunters using torches that may take 18650 batteries, so shooting shops might have them in, possible that outdoors shops or camera shops may have too, or might know of somewhere. I get mine online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Ordered some there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

I hear the lads on the e-cig & vaping forum talking about those batteries a lot, so theres another source for future reference.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 eth2

Burst open a disused laptop battery. I have 6 of them. about 30% of original capacity i reckon but how bad

Advertisement