Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will and Kate

Options
  • 03-12-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Are having a baby finally!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yes, it's fab news!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Finally? They haven't exactly been married for decades!! It must have been awful for her everyone speculating about this since the day they got married. I feel sorry for her with the pressure she was obviously under to announce this so soon in case someone leaked it when she's not even gone 12 weeks yet. But regardless it's lovely news and I hope it all goes well for them :) This will be the most photographed baby in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

That's what I meant everyday the poor girl has had to live with daily is she pregnant reports
    Hope she is ok heard its really bad morning sickness !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭fionnsda

Not funny. Read the charter.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Oh hai wrote: »
    Finally? They haven't exactly been married for decades!! It must have been awful for her everyone speculating about this since the day they got married. I feel sorry for her with the pressure she was obviously under to announce this so soon in case someone leaked it when she's not even gone 12 weeks yet. But regardless it's lovely news and I hope it all goes well for them :) This will be the most photographed baby in the world!

This, and the speculation people will always engage in that she was under pressure to announce a pregnancy to keep the profie of the Royal Family up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,597 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Delighted for them. Wait for the hype with the media when this child is born. 12 weels in and it's incessant. William and Kate look like they will be very much involved. They make a great couple by the looks of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭The Humble Sausage

Dunno if anyone saw TV3 make a bit of a cock-up on their headlines over the wills and kate pregnancy the other day......sweet fancy moses!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Delighted for them both

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Dunno if anyone saw TV3 make a bit of a cock-up on their headlines over the wills and kate pregnancy the other day......sweet fancy moses!

:eek::eek::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

I am delighted for them but again feel very sorry for her.
    Since the announcement media have been all over them.
    I think it was ridiculous the way the media where allowed line up across the road of the hospital to get snaps of every family member that exist and entered the hospital :confused: don't understand why they needed to capture every minuet of that :confused:

Can only imagine what it will be like when she does give birth.

Everything from her weight,maternity clothes,how she looks, face expressions, hospital visits etc will be plastered all over the media.
    I think there comes a point where some things are private and are family moments that should be kept within the family and not with nation.
    A lot of pressure for a pregnant woman IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

The Nurse who gave out information to the Aussie Radio Hoax has apparently committed suicide. The hospital are full of support and sympathy for her now, but would imagine she was being put through their ringer before she died.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Wonder will they be bothered to go to the funeral?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

So awful. The poor woman. Even though it was just a silly prank she obviously really took it to heart. I don't think those Australian DJ's will be laughing now! Not that they had any idea this would happen. Just tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dooferoaks wrote: »
    The Nurse who gave out information to the Aussie Radio Hoax has apparently committed suicide. The hospital are full of support and sympathy for her now, but would imagine she was being put through their ringer before she died.

:eek:

Poor nurse RIP

Hope all goes well for Will and Kate and baby

• Registered Users Posts: 21 holmeste

terribly sad situation for the poor nurse. but also awful stressful for will nad kate the pressure to produce an heir!!

Advertisement