Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask Atavan

Options
  • 01-12-2012 4:37am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I'm drunk, its 3,30am.

Have you ever had a burning question you wanted to ask me? Need relationship advice? Should you ask that girl out? And to know a cocktail recipe? Well now is your chance! Our hot and horny operators are online! Ask me anything here and I'll answer it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Ok i will start off

Sir Atavan My Guru

How many Little Pikas can Pikachu produce before she changes sex and becomes a Male Raichu?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Ok i will start off

Sir Atavan My Guru

How many Little Pikas can Pikachu produce before she changes sex and becomes a Male Raichu?

Depends on how much she's ovulating. As a estimate bout three fiddy.

THIS IS REAL SCIENCE PEOPLE.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have a "friend" who has a burning sensation every time he uses his Dreamcast Trance Pack anally.
    Where is he going wrong?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have a "friend" who has a burning sensation every time he uses his Dreamcast Trance Pack anally.
    Where is he going wrong?

Vaseline. You need to use at least two tubs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Wow, my "friend" thanks you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Its Saturday morning and I'm hung over again. I feel like death. How do you do it? Any tips?

Hi Atavan!
    When I host a Beers I get an urge to butcher everyone when someone turns on a CDi, any ideas how to tackle this issue?
    Thanks!
    From Ciderman, 40&3/4s

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hi Atavan,

Everytime I try to show people the wonders of the CDi I get the feeling that people just aren't interested and turn against me? Do you have any advice on how to deal with these types of people?

o1s1n wrote: »
    Its Saturday morning and I'm hung over again. I feel like death. How do you do it? Any tips?

My number one essential item I cannot live without is alka seltzer. It's literally my lifeline after a Sesh. Take one before you go to bed follwed by a pint of water and then two in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

C6ahAl.jpg

I find the above image strangely attractive.
    Am I a nerd?

• Advertisement

Atavan is currently dusting his flute, having seen the above image, normal "Ask Atavan" service will continue as soon as he can wash himself off and do up his trousers....
    Unless it's a weekend, Ask Atavan is conducted in the nude on weekends, with thanks to our sponsors Lidl Protein Stain Remover!

Ciderman and retr0 I think you both have some deeply rooted cdi based issues. I think the only option for both of you is to seek more advanced help. Call my fully trained professionals on 1890-HOT-ASIAN-BABES-69.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    C6ahAl.jpg

I find the above image strangely attractive.
    Am I a nerd?

That's perfectly normal as long as you're not eyeing up the pichu. She's clearly underage, it's a trap

Advertisement