Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% off 4 items online at The Body Shop ** 24 hours only **

Options
  • 26-11-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

50% off 4 items or more online at The Body Shop, until 12 noon on 27th. November.
    UK delivery is £1.99 (use Parcel Motel): http://thebodyshop.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Used to order from body shop for the wife whenever these sales came round and delivered to a UK address to collect when visiting. However this year my cards which previously worked are always declined by Bodyshop website - I don't think they like foreign registered cards.

Just tried using a UK address and Parcel Motel using credit cards and both our visa debit cards with no success!

Anyone managing to order?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Maybe your billing and delivery address need to be the same? Anyway sorry if its not working. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭epopnomis

thebiglad wrote: »
    Used to order from body shop for the wife whenever these sales came round and delivered to a UK address to collect when visiting. However this year my cards which previously worked are always declined by Bodyshop website - I don't think they like foreign registered cards.

Just tried using a UK address and Parcel Motel using credit cards and both our visa debit cards with no success!

i ordered the other day using Irish credit card. no issues at all. stuff arrived promptly...

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Im having the same problems trying to order from Next Uk.

Did you find away around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

Just ordered now using irish Mastercard and parcel Motel delivery address. Order went through fine.

Thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

donnacha wrote: »

Just ordered now using irish Mastercard and parcel Motel delivery address. Order went through fine.

Thanks OP!

Did you use your own address as billing address?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Thanks for this OP. It wouldn't go through for me last night, but tried again there now and it worked.

Its still on till midday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Peckham

I just ordered. Didn't work first time, as I had a fictitious postcode in my billing address, but tried it with "none" in this field and it works fine.

Great offer. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Didn't work for me. Tried 3 times. The money has however come out of my account 3 times with visa debit. Lovely:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

jimogr wrote: »
    Did you use your own address as billing address?

I see you got your order through ok. Just to clarify for others there is no porblem with billing addresses in Ireland, its just the delivery address that has to be UK:
    Billing Address = Your Credit Card Address
    Delivery Address = Parcel Motel Newtownabbey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭spannerism

I've tried a few times using 2 credit cards (visa & mastercard).

Each time the order is declined :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Same here and funds have been debited. The Body Shop are gonna blame this on the bank when it is them holding the funds each time! Not impressed. They don't like visa debit perhaps.

Advertisement