Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK47S

Options
  • 15-11-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i have an CYMA AK47S for sale. Made mostly of metal with polimer fake wood finish handguard. Full metal folding stock. Comes with one high cap magazine and a Battery. Very good rate of fire, all internals completely stock has been skirmished less than ten times!

Based in wicklow and can meet up within reason.

Firing around 280 FPS at .8 joules but has very good range.

Looking for 135 for this.

I dont do paypal but I am willing to post at buyers expense.

Photos up a.s.a.p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭bogman424

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

taking trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

Good quality pics of both sides please. Pic of battery too. Any problems, damage or broken parts. Cheers

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    taking trades?

yes im open to trades hit me what you got

• Advertisement

Good quality pics of both sides please. Pic of battery too. Any problems, damage or broken parts. Cheers

will have pics up on friday in college atm and dont have the gun.
    No problems or damage at all gun works perfectly cleaned after every skirmish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

bogman424 wrote: »
    yes im open to trades hit me what you got

what are you interested in?

any aegs really. tactical ak's or an smg

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭sumea0502

how about an mp5?

• Advertisement

Yes would definitely trape for an MP5. what brand? Any problems, pics etc?

will have pics up on friday in college atm and dont have the gun.
    No problems or damage at all gun works perfectly cleaned after every skirmish

any chance of those good quality pics??

any chance of those good quality pics??

Sorry for the delay. Taken on my phone in a hurry but you can see its all in one piece. Silencer not included origional from flash hider is.

http://i.imgur.com/kAfTa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UbKk7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/G5zMZ.jpg

Hi am interested in one of these but as in my original post I need to see some good quality pics of both sides with the original flash hider plus a pic of the threads to see their condition and A pic of the battery. Need good pics to see the condition of the AEG to make an offer.. Also is the body of the AEG Metal? Cheers

yes i'll do my best to get them up soon. The body is full metal and very structuraly strong. The thread is a standard 14mm thread in perfect condition as is the flash hider. The battery is a 1100 Ma stick battery that works perfectly. Looking to shift this sooner rather than later make an offer and I can meet up at the weekend and let you see it for yourself.

yes i'll do my best to get them up soon. The body is full metal and very structuraly strong. The thread is a standard 14mm thread in perfect condition as is the flash hider. The battery is a 1100 Ma stick battery that works perfectly. Looking to shift this sooner rather than later make an offer and I can meet up at the weekend and let you see it for yourself.

no prob I'd like to buy sooner than later as well, need to see the pics first to see condition before i make an offer and drive from kildare. Is battery 8.4 or 9.6V? Will be doing thorough inspection if buying especially folding stock so any problems let me know up front. Will also want test fire and chronoing (have my own chrono) Cheers

yes thats fine. the battery is just the standard 8.4v one. Stock has the usual wobble but no major damage or anything like that and it locks in place. Will get you photos at the weekend when i'm home and have the gun

cheers for the pics but goin to pass cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

Interested in any non airsoft trades?

• Advertisement

like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

PSP and 9 games, there a trade ad here on boards for it

No thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RiboneR

would you take 90? i know its alot cheaper than your looking for but its all i can get

would you have any pieces of kit that you could add into the exchange, looking for m4 high caps, mag pouches etc?

have nothing man, only trying to get into this have never had one before i could maybe get 100?

if you can get me 110 its your with battery 2 mags and gun all you need to start :)

ill try my best more than likely by sunday or monday?

ill be in dublin tuesday till thursday. let me know tomorrow and ill bring the gun with me so you can get it

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement