Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 €39.99 in Supervalu

Options
  • 13-11-2012 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭

Just seen in the paper that supervalu are offering Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for €39.99.

been in myself and picked up a copy seen both xbox and ps3 versions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Looks like these don't have Nuketown 2025 though, but a great price for a brand new game!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭irishgeo

matchthis wrote: »
    Looks like these don't have Nuketown 2025 though, but a great price for a brand new game!

whats nuketown 2025?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Nuketown was only on the preorder copies..

Roll on 5.30 when I get my hands on a copy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

irishgeo wrote: »
    whats nuketown 2025?

Nuketown 2025 is basically the same Nuketown map as before but with all the updated weapons etc, same Map, New Game.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/nuketown-2025

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

which supervalue is this on? I have one close by but given the size i doubt they'll have it there, it's mainly groceries.

• Advertisement

juanjo wrote: »
    which supervalue is this on? I have one close by but given the size i doubt they'll have it there, it's mainly groceries.

i got it in claremorris , to be honest i didnt think they would have it , it was a pop up stand at the front of the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Would have picking this up but only finding out that nuketown 2025 is only on preorders.. Not gonna bother with the game now as that was the best map

• Registered Users Posts: 13 irishviewer

what papers was it in as i did not see on metro hearld as they normally state offers.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

normally the items on preorder are given away later on as freebies or on another bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 djreferee

I got nuketown today with my copy of Black Ops II and I did not pre-order. They have two versions for €45 one with and one without Nuketown.

Thank you Tesco Galway :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

They have this in SV midleton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

They'll have them at the customer service desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 hart2hart

I just saw this alert and rang my local Supervalu, Togher Cork - they had 10 left so I went and got one, Xmas present sorted. (The pop up stand was empty but you must ask at any of the tills for the game). It also coincided with their money off vouchers running for this week and next, 7 euro off everything over 40 euro. So I was able to pick up a few extras for free. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Saw a thread in the games forum & somebody mentioned SV had it for €39.99

Picked up mine about an hour ago,they had a stand with a notice to ask a member of staff.Got it in Enniscorthy,they had a good few XBox 360 but were starting to run low on PS3 versions.

Happy days as I had gone into Xtravision earlier and baulked at the €60 price tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

loads left in sv athlone ..360 and ps3

Nice1, il drive down shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Just went into my local Supervalu and bought it just in time by the looks of things.

40 euro for a brand new game that's is highly popular is a super-bargain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Thanks OP. Other half just gone into the Enniscorthy store, is on the young lads Christmas list.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Plenty left in SV carrigaline, Cork of both ps3 and Xbox 360 about an hour ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

anyone seen a PC version?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    anyone seen a PC version?

Try this thread,someone there should be able to help.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056768720&page=10

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Anyone know if this price is just for today or for a while?

Won't be able to get to SV until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Thanks a lot for the heads up on this one OP, Just got one xbox copy in SV Navan for €39.99... and had this on the christmas gift list anyways for the young lad.

Delighted and saved €20.

They had them behind the counter... reckon they were worried about them being lifted! The girl that served me said they are going back up in price tomorrow... She thinks back up to €59.99! - offer was only for today. So if anyone out there wants to get it... get it tonight folks before close of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

^^ this is the first part

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Does it say on the cover, if its the nuketown version?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

N64 wrote: »

You seem confused, you should upgrade your Expansion Pak.

what i read was the offer was until stocks last.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 lovechips

It definitely is until stock lasts as I got one in Buncrana this morning for €39.99 and nothing on the display mentions the price rising after a certain date

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Only XBox version left in SV Midleton. Tesco still have both €44.99....

Advertisement