Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 €301 delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

One of my friend got this in Currys last night for €359. With €50 cash back it will be €309. Not bad for a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

even better here

http://www.tesco.com/direct/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-16gb-101-inch-white/140-6230.prd?recommendationId=14a80d43-ee3d-4b63-9fbe-b391e5abe8f0.0&skuId=140-6230

238 gbp, you can use a voucher code which is going around to knock 10 pounds off, delivery is 3 pounds and you can use parcel motel to drop it down for 3 euro 50c

so the tablet works out at 296 euro minus 50 euro cashback making it 246 euro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Looks good.

Wonder what way they process cash back if you claim for ROI but send them a Stg receipt from Tesco UK?

i dont think it should be a problem. in the t&c states it is open in the uk and roi from partecipating outlets. tesco is one of them. they simply apply a 1:1 conversion depending on wether you want to be paid in a euro or sterling bank account

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

j4vier wrote: »
    even better here

http://www.tesco.com/direct/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-16gb-101-inch-white/140-6230.prd?recommendationId=14a80d43-ee3d-4b63-9fbe-b391e5abe8f0.0&skuId=140-6230

238 gbp, you can use a voucher code which is going around to knock 10 pounds off, delivery is 3 pounds and you can use parcel motel to drop it down for 3 euro 50c

so the tablet works out at 296 euro minus 50 euro cashback making it 246 euro :)

Can you use an ROI Credit Card with a Parcel Motel address to buy this from Tesco UK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Sounds like a great offer, however is there not a €100 euro limit with parcelmotel. The Tesco route looks like a winner and the cashback would be in €euro if claiming from an ROI address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Dazzy wrote: »
    Can you use an ROI Credit Card with a Parcel Motel address to buy this from Tesco UK?

Has anyone managed this yet? Would be a great price if it was possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Conar

pissed wrote: »

I was trying to get a Galaxy Note 10.1 earlier and couldn't get it to accept my credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Conar wrote: »
    I was trying to get a Galaxy Note 10.1 earlier and couldn't get it to accept my credit card

D.I.D have it for 480 + 50 cashback...430?

i did and the order shows as partially approved, they put the money on hold on my cc as well

i think it should work because they use the credit card verification process so they ask you for a password as well

carphone warehouse uk had a similar deal recently but my order didnt go through cos you need your billing address to be the same as the delivery address

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Conar

D.I.D have it for 480 + 50 cashback...430?

Yeah but I ended up getting my brother in law to get it in Tesco UK with his UK credit card. Only about €330 that way. Couldn't get it to work with my own card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

even better here

Tried buying it this way this evening but when I put in the Parcel Motel postcode when registering with Tesco it gives a list of addresses to choose from and the Parcel Motel address isn't there.

Any solutions? Probably doing something very simple wrong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Try using BT364PE. This also works for Parcel Motel and will bring up 1A Mac Kinney Road.
    AleoN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

AleoN wrote: »
    Try using BT364PE. This also works for Parcel Motel and will bring up 1A Mac Kinney Road.
    AleoN

Cheers, that worked alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭guessaname

Can we buy from tesco direct (UK) using Irish credit card and get delivered to parcel motel?

yes got my tab 2 10.1 delivered the other day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,320 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

whats the €10 off code for Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

hey,

i'm going to the uk next weekend.... would they sell these instore over there?

yes got my tab 2 10.1 delivered the other day :)

How are you finding it so far? Is the low price reflected in its performance?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

One word of warning here. It is difficult to get the cashback. You will find other threads on this.

I have been trying since August to get the refund for a washing machine with no success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭guessaname

Can somebody tell me how can I enter my Irish credit card billing address on tesco website? Its asking to enter the UK post code for billing address and trying to find the address.

horslips wrote: »
    One word of warning here. It is difficult to get the cashback. You will find other threads on this.

I have been trying since August to get the refund for a washing machine with no success.

Who ran thatv promotion?

I got cash back in about 30 days on a laptop back in the summer. Promo wasn't run by Samsung, some external company but I'd no problems at all with them.

code for tesco is TDX-WRKT, first orders only above 50 gbp

tablet looks great and is pretty smooth to use, havent given it a good test yet

apparently they changed the cashback rules to make it easier to claim, need to wait approx 10 days still before i can claim

• Registered Users Posts: 12,320 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

found it for £238 here as I couldn't register an Irish address on the Tesco site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

guessaname wrote: »
    Can somebody tell me how can I enter my Irish credit card billing address on tesco website? Its asking to enter the UK post code for billing address and trying to find the address.

Same request here or is it ok to just have the Parcel Motel address as your billing address?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Same request here or is it ok to just have the Parcel Motel address as your billing address?
    The billing address is irreverent with relation to paying for the actual tablet. A lot of posters indicating that ROI credit card ain't accepted. If you do manage to get it through, then the parcel motel address comes into play for the delivery outside of UK.

Advertisement